Is... This... Yours?

"KOWABUNGA!!"

Mikey jumped into the pool of pizza, with a slice of pizza in each hand.

«¿~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?»

Rascal raised an eyebrow, then shook his head in disbelief, he chuckled and appeared in his best friends room.

"I've a present for you. I hope you enjoy it." He announced in a wistful tone, as he offered the dream orb to the grounded wolf.

Ulric picked it up, his unrest piqued. He looked at it confused. "Who in the unhappy endings of Bad End is that!?!"

"One of your turtles, is it not?" His smile faded ever so slightly.

Ulric peered into the ball, and watched the bizarre dream. "That has to be the weirdest dream I've EVER seen." He said chuckling.

The Jesters smile returned. "We can lure them here, and you can get your revenge on the other one."

Ulric grinned in satisfaction, and chuckled. His chuckle grew louder and evolved into barking laughter.

Rascal chuckled and stood. "Is this plan to your liking?"

Ulric smirked, and cracked his neck.
"Oh yeah."

"Shall we capture another? Or wait for them here?" Rascal tapped his chin as he thought.

Ulric furrowed his brow. "I don't know, but maybe we should let Brute and Brooha in on the fun..."

Ulric and Rascal looked at each other in silence, then burst out laughing.

"No I don't believe they would be of any use to us here... Except as a distraction..." Rascal started pacing the room.

"We have a week until they are able to use the gateway, until then.." He started laughing "We can do as much damage as we wish!" He laughed hysterically.

Ulric chuckled. "Well then, what are waiting for?" He jumped up from his seat, and walked to the door.

The Jester materialized in front of the door way. "And where are you going?" It was obvious he was trying not to ruin the "lighthearted" mood.

Ulric huffed, and flopped back on his bed. He started at the ceiling, pouting. "But I wanna go bring misery." He whined like a small child.

Rascal frowned and sat next to him. "Ulric, I know you want to play our game, but you're hurt and need to heal. I can't lose another important person in my life."

Ulric looked away from rascal, feeling a little ashamed of himself. "I know... But, I've been cooped up in here, for what feels like forever. The only thing I get to do is listen to Brute and Brooha argue over Brute's, grandmother's, television and even THAT'S getting old. I-I-I feel trapped... I've gotta do SOMETHING."

Rascal sighed and bit his lip, grabbing something around his neck tightly, he took a deep breath. "Promise me that, if, it gets to be too much for you to handle, you'll return here immediately."

Ulric smiled, and patted rascal shoulder.

"I always do." Ulric phased into the shadows, and disappeared.

The Jester smiled sadly, then walked thoughtfully out of the room as he fiddled with a small metallic object.