~~Finale~~

Zane

I lent Aphmau my hand, which she gladly accepted.

"You're doing great Miss Ro'Mave... just hang in there a little longer." The nurse encouraged while re-positioning herself.

I looked back at my wife and gave her an encouraging smile.

"Almost there... Just give me a few more big pushes." The nurse repeated. "In three... two... one... PUSH!"

I looked up after glancing at Aphmau, only to find the nurse holding my newborn son.

A smile spread across my face once more.

I couldn't be happier

~~~~~~~~~Time-skip brought to you by lazy author~sama~~~

Aphmau

We were finally able to leave the hospital after a few days of waiting.

"You ready?" Zane asked as he got out of  the drivers seat of the car.

I nodded eagerly with a grin plastered on my face. 

We walked into our house with our two kids in arm.

As if it were instinct, Zane and I began getting the kids ready for bed.

I grabbed a book from the bookshelf and read a bedtime story as my kids slowly begin to drift off into the world of dreams. 

I looked back at them, giving them a smile, and exiting the room.

"Goodnight Zaney," I mumbled as I climbed into our bed and nuzzled into the covers,

"Goodnight Aph," He returned with a smile as he wrapped his arms around me.

I felt his breath begin to calm and find a steady pace. 

My name is Aphmau Phoenix - Ro'Mave.

I am currently 27 years old.

I'm married to the most amazing man on the Earth.

I have two wonderful kids.

And this is only the beginning.

Life is a long journey with ups and downs.

I'm lucky enough to be able to experience both with such an amazing family by my side.

It took me a while to realize it, but only a few short years ago did I realize that I 

Had fallen in love with my best friend.

AWWWW! How cliche of me. 

Ayeeeee! Welcome back me homies. So as you can tell by the title of the book, this is sadly the finale of 'Falling In Love With My Best Friend'. And it's for real this time. That means no more chapters, no more short stories, and no more uploads. Thank you all so so much for sticking with me to the very end. I'm so honored to have such an amazing group of fangirls and fanguys reading my crappy story. Thank you all for your amazing support and encouragement throughout this book. I love you all so much, and just wanted to thank you. Have a great rest of your day!