Wedding

Aphmau

"I-I'm not sure I can do this.." I stated nervously while pacing back and forth in the dressing room.

Katelyn sighed. "Aphmau, you've been exited for this day ever since you got engaged. Everyone is nervous when they're in your position. It's your wedding day! Let loose! Have fun!"

"I know, I know! I'm just... I don't know... What if it's not what I expected? What if I gave second thoughts? What i-" She interupted me with a stern look on her face.

"Stop that right now. It's your wedding day. You can't ever expect to move forward if you're always hanging in the 'what ifs'."

She's right.

It's my wedding day!

I felt a smile appear on my face.

"Thanks Katelyn. You always know what to say."

She smiled. "Now go. Get married!"

I gave her a nod while taking in a breath.

"See you out there," She exclaimed while starting to walk out of the room.

It's almost as if she could sense I was still feeling nervous because she turned back around and held up a sideways peace sign.

I giggled.

That's sign for 'see you later'.

She was quoting A Silent Voice.

Ever since I found out she was a fangirl we've been watching lots of anime together.

I looked back at the door and smiled.

This is it.

This is my big day.

My wedding.

I heard the music start to play, indicating it was my time to walk down the aisle.

I took in a deep breath as the doors in front of me were opened.

I clutched the bouquet of purple roses I was carrying and began walking.

I felt all eyes on me as I nervously made my way to Zane.

As he turned around to face me, I instantly felt a huge weight lifted off me.

I always feel at peace when looking into his eyes.

He looked at me in awe as I came closer.

Since my dad couldn't care less about my existence, Gatre agreed to walk me down the aisle.

As I reached Zane, he extended his hand, which I gladly took.

I was now standing in front of the man I love.

I never thought this day would come.

I looked over at Katelyn to see her give me a nod, along with an encouraging smile.

I then turned my attention back to Zane.

I blushed while realizing he wasn't wearing his mask.

Wait, HE ACTUALLY MOVED THE HAIR OUR OF HIS EYE!

This is a very eventful day.

"Do you, Zane Ro'Mave, take Aphmau Maureen as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest began.

Zane looked me in the eyes and gave me an enchanting smile. "I do."

"Do you, Aphmau Maureen, take Zane Ro'Mave  as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

I grinned up at Zane.

This is it.

"I do!"

The priest smiled. "You may now kiss the bride."

I wrapped my arms around Zane's neck as his lips met mine.

It wasn't a long kiss, but it was defiantly passionate.

Many cheers were heard as we broke apart.

Neither of us could wipe off the grin that was stuck on out faces.

"I love you Zane," I stated cheerfully.

His smile grew. "You made me the happiest man alive."

Ayeeee! Hope you enjoyed this first extra! Zane and Aphmau are officially married!!!! YAS!

That's all for now~

Jayden~•~•~•~•~•

Word count: 631 ♡