Chapter 17

Katelyn

Well.

It usually doesn't take that long for me to try on clothes.

It's been an hour, and I'm sure Aphmau is gonna be in there for a while longer.

I might as well check out.

A few minutes later, I had checked everything out.

Huh? Are those Aphmau's shopping bags?

Ugh.

She probably decide to do what we did back in highschool.

Leave the shopping bags of the things that we're for sure buying, and going back to try on more clothes.

I might as well check out for her. She can pay me back when she's done trying on her clothes.

Okay. It's been an hour. I should probably go check on her.

I walked back into the changing rooms and called her name.

"Hey, Aphmau it's been 2 hours. We should probably move on to another store. I already bought the things you left out for me to get. Put your clothes back on so we can go." I called.

No response.

"Aphmau?" I hollered as I looked around for her.

Did she move on without me?

No, she wouldn't do that.

'Hey. Aph where are you? I've been waiting here for 2 hours. Did you go to the bathroom or something?'

I texted.

It's only a matter of time before she replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau

*buzz buzz*

Huh?

That's right! I still have my phone!

Why didn't I think to text Katelyn sooner?!

'Hey. Aph where are you? I've been waiting here for 2 hours. Did you go to the bathroom or something?'

I'm gonna try to type a quick message for Katelyn without getting caught.

'Katelyn! I'm with Aaron, he forced me to come with him. We're on our way to his house. Please Come get me asap! I don't wanna know what he has in mind!'

I quickly sent it and then put up my phone so Aaron wouldn't notice.

Geez.

When did Aaron become such a creep?

He's definintally not how I remember him in the least bit!

He's completely changed.

I just hope Katelyn can get here before Aaron does anything rash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn

*buzz buzz*

I grabbed out my phone and unlocked it.

Please be from Aphmau please be from Aphmau...

'Katelyn! I'm with Aaron, he forced me to come with him. We're on our way to his house. Please Come get me asap! I don't wanna know what he has in mind!'

So that's what happened!

It all makes sense now!

The little creep is gonna pay for this!

Without a second to spare, I raced out to the parking lot and jumped into the car.

I swear if he lays a finger on Aphmau I'll kill him.

I just hope I can get there before it's too late.

Ayeee! Hope you enjoyed this drama-filled Chapter! I'm gonna go to bed now, but I promise that I'll post really really soon. Be watching for It! Have a great rest of your night- or day.

That's all for now.

Jayden ~•~•~•

Word count: 501 ♡