Chapter 12

Aaron

I opened the door for Kawaii Chan as we walked into my favorite restaurant.

KC said that she's never been here before, so I decided to take her.

I had made reservations for Aph and I about a year ago, but I obviously can't take her out tonight.

She's still a bit shook after out encounter at the park.

She'll get over it.

"Your finest table for two under Aaron Likan" I requested as I heard Kawaii Chan giggle.

We were led to a table and we both sat down. I know exactly what I want to eat.

"What would you like to eat?" The waitress asked as I gave her my order.

Kawaii Chan did the same.

Before the waiter left I gave her a flirtatious wink, and she giggled.

Mission accomplished.

A gave Kawaii Chan a look and then she gave me a cute smile.

I leaned in and passanatly kissed her.

She kissed back, and we stayed in that position for a minute before I pulled away for air.

Shortly later the waitress came back with our food, and we began to eat.

As I was eating, I heard a familiar laugh come from a table to the left of me.

I looked in that direction and saw a terrifying site.

Aphmau was eating at this fancy restaurant with Zane.

Don't jump to conclusions Aaron...

Zane's parents do own this place after all.

He probably just took her here to get some fresh air.

But I can't help but be jealous.

I will make her mine again.

KC caught me looking to the left so instinctively she did as well.

Her smile quickly turned into a frown as she saw what I was looking at.

"Aaron Senpi, Kawaii Chan is enough for you. You don't need Aphmau's love anymore. She's obviously with Zane Kun now-" I cut her off.

"Have you confirmed that? Has she told you that she's with Zane?" I asked sharply.

"Well, no, bu-" I cut her off once more.

"No buts Kawaii Chan. Unless it's the type with two t's." I said as I continued to eat.

"What does Aphmau Senpi have that Kawaii Chan doesn't?" She asked with sadness filling her voice.

I let out a sigh. "Baby. Aphmau has that body, and isn't near as naievee as you are. I love ya, but ya gotta admit that Aph's the sweeter prey."

"Kawaii Chan sees your point..." She replied saddly.

"Let's just eat for now." I digested as I dug into my food.

She did the same.

And as for you, Aphmau, I promise I'll get you back. Just you wait.

Aye! Hope you enjoyed that chapter. As of now, that's all I've got.

That's all for now.

Jayden ~•~•~

Word count: 461 ♡