10.winnie the pooh - bobby

boy x boy

IKON was at LA's KCON and they were currently in the middle of fan meet up. Bobby was at the end with Ju-ne beside him. One of the security came up to them telling them that the fanmeet is almost done as the last person is a guy holding a present. The group nodded as the continued talking and taking pictures with their fans. 

Bobby finished talking to a little girl and autographed a poster. He waved bye to her and grabbed the next person's stuff. He then looked up only to be face to face with a giant Winnie the Pooh stuffy. 

Bobby's eyes widen as he saw the owner of the bear putting it on the table

"This is for you." said the owner. Bobby looked behind the bear to see a tall, well built guy. Bobby studied the attractive boy. The guy had pale skin that had freckles littered all over his nose and cheeks. He had steel blue eyes and a brown hair that was styled similar to his own. He had on black skinny jeans, a dark red v-neck, and a silver necklace on. Bobby couldn't really see the pendant though. 

"For me?" Bobby asked cocking his eyebrow. The boy smiled and nodded as he stuffed his hand in his pockets. Bobby found his smile beautiful. Something about that boy attracted Bobby. Bobby was bisexual and was out to his friends and family but he never felt this attracted to a boy, scratch that, anyone before. "What's you name?" Bobby asked with a big smile on his face. 

"Austyn." The boy replied as he blushed slightly. Bobby was his ultimate bias and what caught his attention was his smile and voice. Bobby's smile always took his breath away. 

Bobby saw the blush and chuckled softly. 

"Well thank you Austyn for the bear." Bobby said as he grabbed the bear off the table and set it down on the chair that Ju-ne was sitting. That was when they both noticed the other members have already left. "Well. I'm taking that you are our last fan." He added. Austyn nodded. 

"Yeah. I kind of wanted to be last because I wanted to talk to you for a bit longer than the other fans." Austyn shyly confessed. Bobby laughed. 

"Am I your bias?" He asked. Austyn nodded. 

"You're actually my ultimate bias." Austyn confessed. Bobby just smiled widely. 

"Well since I have nothing else to do why don't I do some fan service for you and hang out." Bobby suggested. Austyn eyes widened at the suggestion. 

"R-Really?" Austyn stuttered. Bobby nodded. "We can get some food at this small place that isn't far from here." Austyn suggested. Bobby smiled. 

"Great. Let's go." Bobby said as he stood up grabbing the Pooh with him. Austyn smiled softly and grabbed his stuff and the two left to Austyn's car.

- time skip - 

Austyn and Bobby walked into a small diner. They took a seat at the bar table. 

"Hey Aussie." said a girl who was about the same age as the boys with blonde hair. 

"Hey Gypsy." Austyn replied. 

"Your girlfriend?" Bobby asked jokingly but deep down inside, he was hoping that he wasn't taken. 

"No. That is my cousin. I'm gay and not seeing anyone at the moment." Austyn explained. Bobby nodded and smiled widely. 

"Now, Austyn. The usual?" Gypsy asked. He nodded his head. She then turned Bobby. "And you?"

"Um..." Bobby looked between Gypsy and Austyn. He didn't know what to get. The cousins chuckled causing Bobby to blush. 

"He'll have the same as me." Austyn said. Gypsy nodded and walked away. Bobby turned towards Austyn. 

"What's your usual?' He asked. 

"Apple pie." Austyn replied. Gypsy then came back with two slices of apple pie topped with whipped cream and salted caramel sauce. 

"Here you go boys." She said and walked away. Bobby took a bite and his eyes widened. 

"This is delicious." He said. Austyn chuckled softly. 

"Gypsy makes the desserts. Her apple pie is her signature." He replied. The two boys continue eating in silence when Bobby spoke up. 

"So what do you do Austyn?" Bobby asked. 

"A drummer." Austyn said. 

"A drummer?" Bobby asked. Austyn nodded his head. 

"In a metal band called In This Moment. I've been in the band since I was sixteen." He replied. 

"That's young." Bobby said. 

"My childhood isn't the best. Gypsy is the only family that talks to me. I was moved from foster home to foster home, orphanage to orphanage. I was treated horribly and I wanted out. This band was looking for a new drummer and I auditioned lying about my age. They learned my actual age and I begged them to keep me and the singer adopted me. My life has been great after that moment." Austyn explained. Bobby smiled softly. 

"Well. That's good." Bobby mumbled softly. His phone then went off. He grabbed his phone to see it was Han Bin. He answered the phone. 

"Hey B.I." Bobby said. 

"Hey. Where are you?" Han Bin asked. 

"Out. Why?" He asked. 

"Our manager wants you back. We have a last minute interview scheduled." Han Bin replied. A frown appeared on Bobby's face as he glanced over at Austyn. 

"Okay. I'll be there soon." He mumbled and hung up. Austyn noticed Bobby's frown. 

"What's up." He asked. 

"I have to get back the the convention center." Bobby said. Austyn smiled softly. 

"It's fine. Being here with you was a dream come true. Come on. I'll take you back." Austyn said as he stood up. "Gypsy. I'm out." 

"Bye darling." Gypsy said as the boys left the diner. 

- time skip -

Austyn pulled up to the back entrance of the convention center. 

"We're here." Austyn said as he turned towards Bobby to see him pouting. "What's wrong now?" He asked.

"I don't want to leave you." Bobby whined. Austyn chuckled softly and blushed. 

"How about I give you my number?" Austyn suggested without thinking. Bobby smiled widely causing Austyn to loose his breath. 

"That will be great." Bobby replied and grabbed his phone. He then handed on him. 

"R-Really?" Austyn asked as he grabbed the phone. Bobby nodded. Austyn gulped and put his number in Bobby's phone. He then handed it back. Bobby smiled and got out of the car. 

"I'll text you later." He said. Austyn nodded. Bobby got Pooh and head inside. "Bye Aussie." He said and winked before closing the door. 

Austyn leaned back against his seat and took a deep breath. 

"That boy is something." He mumbled under his breath. The sound of the door opening caught Austyn's attention. He looked over to see Bobby empty handed this time. 

"Did you leave something?" Austyn asked. Bobby nodded and walked up to the driver's side of the door. He grabbed Austyn's head and kissed him deeply. Austyn's eyes widened but he slowly returned the kiss and closed his eyes. Bobby pulled away from the kiss and smiled. Austyn was beet red. 

"Now I have to go." Bobby said and left. Austyn just sat there dumbfounded before and smile slowly appeared on his face. 

"Aish. That boy is something." He mumbled and drove off not loosing his goofy smile.