5.cheat - tøp

boy x girl; angst

Hae-Won, better known as Lily, is a well known Korean rapper and actress. She is also known to be Choi Seung-hyun's, better known as TØP, girlfriend. 

Hae-Won was out at the night with her best friend, Hyuna. They were taking a night stroll enjoying the cool night. Hae-Won's phone went off and she grabbed it out of her back pocket. She looked at it to see a text from her boyfriend, Seung-hyun. 

I'm going to bed early since I have to get up early. I love you and will talk to you later.

Hae-Won smiled softly and texted back.

Okay. Love you too. Goodnight. 

Hae-Won put her phone back in her back pocket. 

"Who were you texting?" Hyuna asked. 

"TØP. He said he was going to bed early." Hae-Won said. Hyuna nodded and they continued their silent walk with the only sound that played in their ears is the music playing from the club that they were about to pass by. 

"Hae-Won." Hyuna said as she stopped in front of the club. Hae-Won turned towards her. 

"Yeah?" Hae-Won asked.

"Isn't that Seung-Choi's car?" Hyuna asked as she pointed at a black SUV that had the familiar 'Ø' on the license plate. Hae-Won's eyes widened as he looked between the car and the club. 

"He didn't." Hae-Won mumbled under her breath and walked over to the club. Hyuna followed close behind. 

Hae-Won got into the club easily and looked around from the bar to the dance floor. She then spotted Seung-Choi dancing and grinding against some other girl. Her heart sank at the sight but she tried her best to hide her heart break with anger. Hyuna placed a hand on Hae-Won as she knew that she was more broken that she is showing. 

"I knew it was to good to be true." Hae-Won mumbled. She knew dating Seung-Choi was just a dream. Hae-Won wasn't the most prettiest girl in her opinion. She wasn't the skinniest either. Make-up and clothes is the least important to her as well. She was a major tomboy through and through. 

"Don't think that Hae-Won. Seung-Choi is an asshole." Hyuna retorted. Hae-Won sighed softly and nodded. The two walked out of the club and she looked over at the car. Hyuna continued walking but Hae-Won stopped. Hyuna noticed. 

"What is it Hae-Won?" She asked. 

"He isn't going to get away that easily." Hae-Won said and walked over to the car. She looked around the area to see a pipe. A smirk appeared across his lips as she grabbed the the pipe. 

She started smashing the car with the pipe. She smashed the windows and the hood of the car. She was able to the break the headlights and the rear view windows. She bit her lip as she dropped the pipe. Hyuna watched in shock. 

"Hae-Won..." Hyuna whispered but Hae-Won put her pointer finger up to tell her to be quiet. She pulled out her switchblade from her back pocket. She sliced the tires and and the carefully crawled into the car. She then sliced her name into the car seats. She then crawled out with a content sigh. 

"Feel better." Hyuna asked. Hae-Won nodded. "We should leave before we get in trouble." Hae-Won nodded and the two girls ran off. 

- time skip - 

Hae-Won got home not long after awhile the club incident. She took a seat on my bed and bit her lip. She grabbed her phone and went to her photos to see all the pictures of her and TØP. Just staring at them caused her to get emotional. Her phone then went off. He was calling her. Hae-Won bit her lip lightly as she started to think. She then declined the call. Her phone then went back to one of her favorite pictures of them. She then made a decision. She texted him. 

I'm sorry I'm not good enough

I'm sorry I'm not good enough. I blame myself for thinking that you actually were interested in me. Hope you have a good life asshole. 

Hae-Won took a deep breath and tossed her phone on her bed and closed her eyes. 

"I'm done him." She whispered but is she really? She soon fell asleep ignoring her phone that was constantly vibrated. 

A/N: Might do a second part in the future