1.knowing bros - heechul

Boy x Boy

Heechul sat in the classroom with the rest of the Knowing Bros cast. He had a smile on his face as Ho-Dong kept picking on Jang-Hoon and how he needs to find love. The door was then slammed open causing everyone to turn their heads. 

Hyuna walks in with a huge smile on her face and then a tall, lanky boy with blonde, near white, hair followed close behind. Heechul's eyes widened at the sight of the boy. 

'Who the hell is that?' He thought. 

"Hyuna. You're back. Who is this foreigner?" Sang-min asked. 

"That is Max. They just came out with an album together. They are called H&M." Jang-Hoon replied. 

Heechul ignored the others and stared at this Max fellow. He studied the man's appearance. His wavy blonde hair was longer in the front while it was shaved in the sides and the back. He had dark blue eyes and freckles covering his nose and cheeks. He had a black lip ring and his ears were pierced.

'I never found a man this attractive before.' He thought. 

Heechul was so lost in his thought that he didn't notice that Max noticed his staring. The two boys made eye contact causing Max to smirk and wink at him. Heechul became all read and turned over towards Kyung Hoon. 

"Why don't you guys introduce yourself." Soo-geun said. 

"Max. Why don't you go first since this is your first time." Hyuna added. Max glanced over at Hyuna and nodded. He then looked over at the cast. 

"Hello. My name is Max and I'm from 'I have Korean in my blood' high school. I am currently an independent idol." He said and bowed. Everyone's eyes was wide by how deep his voice was and how fluent he was in Korean. 

"You speak Korean well." Yeong-chul commented. 

"I learned Korean and English at the same time. My grandmother is fully Korean and moved to America when she was eighteen. She then met my grandfather who was an Irish man and they had three kids. My mother was the youngest and married her high school sweetheart who is part of British descent." Max explained. 

"Buscan?" Heechul said. 

"Ya?" Max asked. 

"Was you grandmother from Buscan?" He asked again. Max nodded his head. 

"You have the Buscan dialect." Kyung Hoon added. 

- Guess About Me - 

Max was up at the pedestal with the hammer in his hand as he stared at everyone. 

"Whoever gets the most correct gets a kiss on the cheek." Max said with a straight face. "The first question is; In high school, I came out gay to my friends and family. It soon spread to everyone in the school. I had both positive and negative responses. A few people came up to me with hate. How did I respond?" He asked. 

"Your gay?" Heechul asked. Max nodded his head. 

"You punched them." Hyuna SAID 

"No. At this time, I was on my last strike so I had to be good. I got into a lot of fights in high school." Max replied. 

"You told the teacher." Yeong-chul said. Max just gave him a dead stare. 

"That was a stupid answer." Heechul replied.

"You put out a hitman." Soo-geun added. 

"How could he get a hitman?" Kyung-hoon asked. 

"I have my connections but no." Max replied. Everyone looked at him with fear in their eyes. "I'm kidding." He added. Everyone laughed, a couple of them were laughing out of fear still.  He just rolled his eyes. 

"You kissed them." Sang-min suggested. Max smirked. 

"Correct." He said and everyone was shocked. 

"Really?" Jang-hoon asked and Max nodded his head. 

"Can we see a reenactment of it?" Ho-dong asked. Max nodded. 

"With me. With me." Heechul volunteered. He then stood up and the two boys stood face to face. 

"Be mean to me." Max mumbled. Heechul nodded. 

"Ya! Get out of my way you punk. You are a fucking fag." Heechul said. Max pushed him to the wall and their noses were barley touching. Heechul's eyes were wide as he can practically smell Max. He smelled like the sea which is something he enjoyed smelling.

"I'm sorry that my sexuality is such a problem. I would like to say that you have some nice lips." Max whispered and leaned in slowly to kiss him. Heechul didn't move as his breath hitched and his eyes involuntary close. Heechul was waiting for the impact but there was nothing. He opened his eyes to meet Max's blue eyes and a smirk across his lips. Max winked at him and kissed his cheek before pulling away. 

"And scene." Max said. Heechul was in a daze as he took a seat. His cheek was slightly tingling from the kiss. He has been kissed by many guys and this is the first time he felt something.

- After Shooting -

Heechul was in his waiting room getting dressed into his normal clothes. There was a knock on his door. 

"Come in." He said thinking it was either his manager or Kyung-Hoon. The door opened and closed and Heechul turned around. His eyes widened when he saw it was Max. 

"Uhhh." Heechul said as Max walked over to him. 

"Cat got your tounge?" Max asked as he took a seat on the couch. 

"Why are you here?" Heechul asked. 

"Wanted to see if you wanted an actual kiss?" Max said cockily. Heechul's face became red. 

"W-What do you mean?" Heechul stuttered. 

"I saw the way you closed your eyes when I leaned in. You wanted me to kiss you." Max explained. 

"Why would I kiss a cocky person like you?" Heechul retorted. 

"I'm not usually this cocky but I learned it from the best. And the best is you." Max pointed out. Heechul opened his mouth but stopped. He knew that Max was right. Heechul looked at Max and bit his lip. He is kind of curious of what his lips feel like against his own. 

"Fine but you aren't allowed to tell anyone." Heechul said. Max's eyes widened. It was his turn to be shocked. 

"R-Really?" He stuttered. Heechul nodded. 

Max stood up and walked over to Heechul. He placed a hand on his cheek. Max wouldn't admit to Heechul right now but he had a crush on the savage male for awhile now. Heechul was getting slightly nervous but he was also excited. Max pushed a piece of hair behind Heechul's ear and started into his eyes. He then leaned in and kissed him softly. Heechul kissed back as his eyes flutter shut but that wasn't the only thing that fluttered. Both boys put passion in the kiss as Heechul placed his arms around Max's waist and Max cupped his face. 

The boys pulled away breathless and started into each other's eyes. 

"That was better than I expected." Max said. Heechul laughed softly and the two boys separated. Max looked at the time and sighed softly. 

"I have to go. I'm suppose to be in the studio soon." Max said. He walked over to the table that had a pen and paper on. He wrote something and gave the paper to Heechul. 

"Call me. Text me or whatever. I would love to hang out with you." Max said. He kissed Heechul's cheek and then left. 

Max walked through the set till he made it outside. He then made it to his car. He felt his phone vibrate and he pulled it out to see a text. 

Come to my place after your studio session. I don't care how late you are. Still come over.

Max smiled softly. Then another text was sent. 

This is Heechul by the way

Max chuckled and shook his head. He started his car and headed to the studio suddenly excited to see the pretty boy again. 

A/N 
Sorry if it's sucky. I'll try better. Have a good day.