7.e'dawn's sister - wooseok

boy x girl

So Young, E'Dawn's sister, walked into the Pentagon dorm. Her red curly hair was down with a flower crown on. She had on blue contacts and her freckles that were on nose and cheeks was very noticeable against her pale skin. She is wearing a white dress, green military jacket, black spiked leg garter, fishnets and green Dr. Martens. 

So Young looked around the Pentagon dorm trying to find her brother or, at least, any of the members. A sound of a dorm opening and a half naked Wooseok drying his hair with a towel walked out to the common room. He jumped at the sight of So Young.

"So Yo. What are you doing here?" Wooseok asked trying to cover himself. He then noticed what she was wearing. This is something So Young doesn't usually wear and E'Dawn, being an overprotective brother he is, would totally freak out if he saw her wearing this. 

"I'm going to a club tonight. I'm looking for E'Dawn because he has my ID." So Young replied. 

"Um...he is out with the others getting food. I stayed behind because I wasn't hungry. Who are you going to the club with?" He asked as curiosity grew inside him. 

"TOP and G Dragon from Big Bang, CL, Jessi, Simon D and Jay Park." So Young replied.

"How did that happen?" He asked. 

"I met Jay and Simon at an event a while ago and, through them, I met the others. They wanted to hang out so I said I would go." So Young replied. 

"E'Dawn is going to freak when he sees you in that outfit." Wooseok added. 

"I know and I don't care. I'm old enough to live my own life and he has to deal with it." So Young said. 

"But this isn't your style either. Why are you exactly wearing this?" Wooseok asked cocking his eyebrow. So Young's style was shorts and baggy shirts. Dresses and skirts were a rarity along with makeup. 

So Young bit her lip and looked down as a blush appeared on her cheeks. 

"I kind of want to catch Jay Park's attention." So Young whispered softly. 

Wooseok's heart broke at the statement. Wooseok has had a crush on So Young for the longest time and the only person who knew was E'Dawn himself. Wooseok had multiple chances to confess but the fear of rejection and he never thought she would like him back as he believes she sees him as a little brother like she sees all the other members. 

Wooseok was quiet for a long time that So Young had noticed. She looked at him and noticed there were tears coming down his face. So Young walked up to him and wiped the tears causing Wooseok to jump. 

"Are you okay?" So Young  asked. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"You're crying." She replied.  He stepped back and wiped his face. 

"It's nothing. Just go to your party." He said bitterly and walked into his room. 

So Young watched as Wooseok walked into his room in confusion. She bit her lip lightly and started walking out of the dorm but stopped as something was telling her not to leave. She sighed and turned around as she headed to Wooseok's room. She stopped when she actually heard sobbing from the room. It broke her heart. She then walked inside to see Wooseok crying in her hands while sitting on his bed. 

"Wooseok. What is wrong?" She asked. 

"I said you can go." He replied not looking at her. 

"I am not leaving with you sobbing." She said and stood in front of him crossing her arms. 

Wooseok pulled his hands away from his face to land on So Young's legs and his eyes slowly trail up till it landed on her lips.

"I can't take this anymore." Wooseok mumbled softly. 

"What?" She asked. Wooseok looked at her in the eye and then back to her lips. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her on his lap. He placed one hand on her cheek and leaned into kissing her softly. 

So Young eyes widened as the sudden action. The kiss was something though. It was soft and sweet causing So Young's heart to melt. She placed on hand on his cheek and closed her eyes as she kissed back. Memories of events with Wooseok started to replay in her head.

- Flashbacks -

So Young looked at Wooseok pouting. 

"I want a piggy back ride." She whined. Wooseok shook his head as he smiled. 

"Fine." Wooseok said causing So Young to jump up and down in excitement. She then jumped on his back with Wooseok holding onto her thighs. The two continued walking around the amusement park trying to find the others.

----

So Young walked into Wooseok's room with tears falling down her face. Wooseok was sitting on his bed playing with his phone. He looked up to notice a crying So Young. He put his phone down and looked at her worriedly. 

"What happened?" Wooseok asked. 

"Moonbin cheated on me." She cried. Wooseok stood up and hugged the smalled girl. 

"He isn't worth your tears. You deserve better." He said trying to comfort her. 

- reality -

The two pulled away from the kiss and looked at each other in the eye. 

"I'm sorry." So Young whispered softly as she looked down. 

"For what?" He asked. 

"For not noticing how you actually felt about me." She replied. 

"You didn't know. No one but your brother know my feelings for you." He explained. So Young  smiled softly. 

"That kiss made me realized that the feeling in mutual." She whispered softly. Wooseok couldn't help but smile and kissed her forehead. So Young then crawled off his lap and laid on the bed. Wooseok looked at her in confusion. 

"I know your tired so lets take a nap." So Young  explained. 

"What about you party?" Wooseok asked. 

"I'll go another time. Now lay down and sleep." She ordered. He chuckled and laid down laying his head on her stomach. She started playing with his hair causing Wooseok to fall asleep quicker. So Young soon fell asleep afterwards. 

- time skip - 

The rest of the Pentagon boys came back from food. Yuto walked into his room that he shared with Wooseok to see the scene in front of them. 

"Uh..." Yuto said catching all the boys attention. They walk over to the door to see a shirtless Wooseok asleep on top of a sleeping So Young who is wearing an odd outfit. 

E'Dawn finally saw the scene. 

"About time." He mumbled and walked away causing the boys to look confused.

"What did we miss?" Hui asked and the others shrugged.