2.surprise - chansung

boy x girl

2PM just got out of the plane and greeted the Running Man crew with a huge smile and hugs.

"You guys just got back from your North America Tour, right?" Jae Suk asked. They nodded their head.

"We're glad to be on the show though." Jun. K replied.

"How's Sawyer, Chansung?" Jong-Kook asked. Chansung couldn't help but smile. Sawyer is Chansung's girlfriend for almost a year and a half but they recently became public. She is a Korean-American who is an actress, comedian and a MC.

"She is good. I called her on the way here. She is filming Hello, Counselor today." He explained.

"I've met her before at one of her comedian shows. She is very funny and a sweet girl." Suk Jin said with a smile. Chansung smiles softly.

"She is completely opposite of Chansung. She is actually funny." Taecyeon replied and everyone started laughing while Chansung looks down.

Another plane appears and everyone's attention was off of Chansung. It landed at a red carpet was rolled out.

"Ji Hyo?" Gary asked and everyone shrugged. The door of the plane opened and Ji Hyo came out in a dress.

"Why are you wearing a dress?" Ha Ha asked.

"I wasn't going to but the guest is wearing one." Ji Hyo yelled back. She then ran to 2pm and gave them a hug.

"You on their team?" Gary asked. Ji Hyo nodded her head.

"Who is the next guest?" Jongkook asked and everyone's eyes were back on the plane. Someone came out. She had on a short white dress and a green jacket on with combat boots. She was quit tall as well. Her hair was long and curly that was naturally brown but was turquoise at the ends. She had on aviator sunglasses on as well. It was Sawyer Hyun, Chansung's girlfriend. Everyone was shocked, not only by her appearance, but that she was actually wearing a dress as Sawyer was known for her tomboy style.

Chansung ran to Sawyer and hugged her tightly.

"Hey there aga." She whispered to him.

"You're such a liar." He mumbled back before giving her a quick kiss.

"I think that is the fastest I've see Chansung run." Jae Suk exclaimed. They all laughed and Sawyer and Chansung walked back to the group.

"Why don't you introduce yourself." Jae Suk said. Sawyer looked at the camera and smiled.

"Hey there. I'm Sawyer Hyun and I am here to beat 2pm." She said and the boys groaned.

"Sawyer is super competitive and strong." Nichkhun said.

"And she plays dirty." Junho added.

"Look at who her best friend is." Chansung explained.

"Who's her best friend?" Jong Kook asked. The boys pointed at Kwang Soo. Sawyer skipped over to the taller man and hugged him.

"Hi oppa." She said. The running man group looked at them in shock.

"You guys know each other." Gary said in shock.

"Yeah. We met on High kick through the roof. We got along well and we became best friends." Kwang Soo explained.

"I actually met Sawyer through Kwang Soo." Chansung added.

"I was hanging out with Kwang Soo one day in Gangnam district and we ran into Chansung and he introduced me to him." Sawyer explained.

"Sawyer had to leave so she left me with Chansung and he asked for her number. I thought it was a good idea because no one seriously showed interest in Sawyer and I knew Chansung was a good guy." Kwang Soo added.

"The rest is history." Sawyer said and walked back to Chansung. He wrapped his arms around Sawyer and kissed her temple. Ji Hyo awed.

"Why are you wearing a dress?" Wooyoung asked.

Sawyer looked at Chansung with a smirk. Chansung starts blushing like crazy.

"When we are away from each for a long period of time, he would usually come to my place and I would wear a dress for him and then we would dance around the house." Sawyer said.

"Aish. You two are romantic." Jae Suk pointed out. 

- Sawyer's Apartment -

Sawyer walked into her apartment with a pout on her face. Chansung followed her behind with a smile on his face. 

"Are you seriously going to continue on pouting because your team lost?" He asked. 

"We should have won." Sawyer mumbled. "I'm changing into some comfortable clothes." She added as she starts heading towards her room. Chansung grabbed her wrist and pulled her into him. Sawyer looked up at him. 

"You forgot something." Chansung said. Sawyer looked confused but then she remembered. 

"You still want to dance?" She asked. He nodded. Sawyer smiled softly and moved over to her bluetooth speaker. She connected her phone and decided to play My Love by Leessang. She walked back to Chansung and wrapped her arms around her neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist as they started dancing. 

"I missed you baby girl." He whispered softly and smiled down at her. 

"I miss you too." She whispered back. 

"I can't believe my team won." Chansung teased. Sawyer sighed softly and leaned her head on his chest. 

"You and the boys won't let that down." She mumbled. 

"Oh we won't. You now how much you gloat whenever you win a game against us. Not only are you a sore loser but you are a worse winner." Chansung added. Sawyer glared at the taller boy. Chansung leaned down and kissed her deeply. Sawyer smiled softly in the kiss and placed a hand on his cheek. They pulled away and smiled. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, though." He whispered. Sawyer blushed and pecked his lips before pulling away. 

"I'm getting changed into comfortable clothes. You order some take out. It's your choice." Sawyer said as she head to her room. Chansung smiled softly as he watched her walk off. 

"How am I so lucky?" He asked himself before he grabbed his phone to order some food.