6.reunion - suga

A/N: this is a sibling one shot. No romance.

BTS is on the stage of the Staple Center in Los Angeles, California. This was their last concert in LA. 

They just finished singing Fake Love when RM walked up to Suga. RM rapped his arms around Suga's shoulder. 

"Suga. Why don't you treat our fans with a song?" He said. Suga cocked his eyebrow as this wasn't part of the plan and just shrugged. 

"What song?" Suga asked. 

"So Far Away." Jin suggested as he come up behind them. Suga shrugged and nodded. 

"Okay. Who will sing Suran's parts?" He asked. 

"I will." Jin replied. Suga just nodded. The music started and he started to rap. 

"It's really a b**** to not have something you want to do
I know that it seems pathetic
To not have a dream like everyone
"Everything's going to be alright if you go to university
And do as we tell you"
I believed in those words
But I'm living because I can't die
Just pass me the drink
Because I want to get drunk today
So please don't try to stop me
I don't mind the brand, it might be a luxury
For a person with no job to have a drink
Everything is changing but why am I still here
Everything is changing but why am I still here"

As Suga rapped he didn't notice his members going to the back side of the stage and someone was coming on stage. It was a girl who was about the same height as V, Jongkook and J-Hope. She had long black hair with turquoise that perfectly contrasted with her milky white skin. She looked a lot like Suga but her eyes were hazel and she had her ears pierced multiple times while she had her nose pierced as well. She was wearing black jean shorts, white muscle tee, black snapback and white Dr. Martens. Jongkook gave the girl a microphone. The girl smiled at the younger boy and started to sing Suran part. 

"So far away, if I had a dream,
If only I had a flying dream
Don't far away, if I had a dream,
If only I had a flying dream"

The sound of the girl's voice made Suga to turn quickly. The girl walked up to the front and smiled at Suga. 

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome Chung-Ae better known as October. Suga's sister." RM said. Suga continued singing while Chung-Ae danced along. Once the song was over Suga ran over to his sister and hugged her. She just chuckled and hugged back as tears started falling. 

"These two are extremely close and they haven't seen each other in person for five years. This is a surprise reunion and this is an early birthday gift for Chung-Ae." V said. The whole stadium was roaring with cheers and awes. Once the Min siblings finished their reunion, Chung-Ae left to the backstage area. 

- time skip -

Chung-Ae was in the waiting room area laying on the couch playing on her phone. The door suddenly opened to reveal the boys. Chung-Ae smiled softly at them. Suga was the last one to come in and smiled when he saw his sister. He walked over to her and laid on top of her. 

"Is that why you didn't call and text me today?" He asked. Chung-Ae nodded and smiled softly. Suga smiled back and hugged her. Chung-Ae played with his hair and looked over at the other boys. 

"Thanks guys for helping me surprise Yoongi. I really do miss him and this has been one of my best nights I have had for awhile." Chung-Ae said. 

"It's no problem." Jimin replied. 

"He missed you too." J-Hope added.

"We sometimes go into his room when he is sleeping  to grab some stuff and we hear him call your name." Jongkook said. 

"Yah!" Suga said as he looked up and glared at the boys. Chung-Ae just chuckled softly and shook her head. 

"Stop it guys. You're embarrassing our little scary boy. " Chung-Ae teased. Suga glared at her and everyone started laughing. 

The Min siblings are reunited and they are happy as they are each other's anchor in this scary thing called life.