We left about forty-five minutes later as it was already seven in the evening. When we left, Baylor wasn't ready for our departure so we swung by the café that we fell in love with; and we ordered the same beverages as always.

I palmed my mug in my hand and took sips here and there. Baylor was still adding artificial sugar to his coffee. I watched as he added a packet, and then took a sip. He was dissatisfied with the taste, so he'd add another packet. After six packets were applied, he was finally gratified.

"Y'know, every time I talk to my mom, she always asks about you," Baylor stated. The happiest thing is that he's talking to his mom, and I couldn't be better off knowing about the forming relationship he's tending to make with his mother.

"Does she know?" I inferred, generally speaking about Baylor's and mine bond.

"Definitely. She's always known that I've liked you," he smirked. As I bowed my head from him noticing my blushing cheeks and the big grin to randomly play with the artificial sugar package, he still kept his eyesight upon me.

"When were you planning on going to Boston?" I pick the conversation back up once the redness in my cheeks disappeared.

He hummed, "I have no idea. I haven't really thought that through."

"You know what I like about us so far?" I quiz, hoping he might get the idea about what I'm about to say but he probably wouldn't guess correctly.

"What would that be?" He beamed intensely. He placed his hands under his chin as he stared at me with interest of what I had to say, which made me grin.

"We haven't had an argument since we've gotten together," I notify.

"That's true; I noticed that too. I guess we're compatible."

With only being in a relationship with nearing three months, I'd consider us a serious couple. And if we're willing to make this relationship between us work, then of course there's going to be arguments and fights between the both of us.

***

Tuesday morning came around and it was time to head to school. We'd receive our finals scores back today, and I have confidence in myself, telling myself that I passed.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and grabbed two granola bars from the box in the pantry with a bottled water.

"You ready?" Aiden yawned, which caused me to yawn. I nodded my head yes and followed him out the door. The ride to school was quick and warm.

"I think my best friend is helping you," Aiden spoke.

"Huh?" I confusingly asked.

"You didn't have a nightmare last night," he smiled happily.

I grinned sheepishly, joyful of the happiness he drowned me in.

"That's amazing."

Since Mr. Tress was my first period teacher, he would be the one to give our finals scores to us. He walked around the room, handing out slips by alphabetical order. When he came around to my last name in the alphabetical order, he laid the slip on my desk and smiled at me with a pat on my shoulder.

I passed every test. I smiled, relieved of the test scores. That means that I'll have good grades in my records. And when I have good grades in my records, it'll lead to them looking stunning on my college applications.

As the class talked, I conversed with Jo.

"I can't believe I passed," she huffed in relief.

"I know, I'm so happy. And I'm not being arrogant, I just thought positive about the finals."