Chapter 62: Break-ins

Hey Guys and Girls here is a new chapter. I hope you enjoy.

Caro :D

Two days later

Cry POV

Felix and I had settled in pretty well in our internship place and made some new friends there too. In these last two days a lot had happened and we were able to get a good insight into the life of a Fighter. But we definitely hadn't expected such a situation to occur that day. The day started actually pretty normal and Felix and I just had made ourselves ready to go to our internship station. The rest of the morning up to the late evening were the same as the last days. We had a lot of routine operations that we finished quite easily. However the following message that our boss got right before we had our closing time was very alarming. "Guys, I just got a distress call from the Fighter Station in Helai. Someone seems to be breaking into the Museum there with the help of other demons. There are so many demons in the city and around the Museum that they asked for reinforcements. Team A, our internship students and I will go there to support the teams of Helai. So come on, get ready, we're leaving.", came it from the strong voice of our boss and Felix and I were getting ready immediately.

Together with our assigned Team, we went to the small port facility of the Fighter Stations, where we took one of the boats to get to the small island on which Helai was. With quick steps we reached the Museum after a few minutes, which was surrounded by a lot of demons of Level 5 and 6. Then our boss gave us the following commands: "Team A, you stay out here and take care of the demons! I will be going with the internship students into the Museum to stop the person from stealing anything!" The team answered with a quick Yes, Sir before they rushed to help the troops of Helai, while Felix and I followed our boss into the Museum. As soon as we were in the building we already heard the sounds of battle from one of the rooms. The three of us ran into the room and saw four people and one giant demon in front of us. Three of the four people we could identify immediately.

The three were, Bob, Wade and Yami. The fourth person seemed to be the boss of the Fighter Station of Helai, who tried to defeat the Level 8 demon. Meanwhile the demon attacked Bob and Wade to get them away from Yami. Our former friend was about to go to one of the many display cases, in which an ancient, possibly enchanted dagger was. Our boss gave us with a few hand gestures that we should help our friends with Yami, while he supported the other boss with the demon. I quickly got my machete and teleported myself next to Yami. Then I sent him flying through the air with a strong hit in the face. Our former friend landed a few meters away from us against another display case. "Felix, Cry! What are you doing here?!", came it from Wade, who came towards us with Bob in tow. Felix replied then: "Your Station send out an emergency call and we came here as fast as we could to help out here. ... But can you explain why Yami is here?!"

Here is the dagger: