Chapter 19 {I do}

Today is the day. Today I marry my best friend. I'm ready to go. I've got my dress on. My flowers are in my hands. My bridesmaids are here. I already have tears in my eyes. I never thought this day would come. Never in a million years. I'm nervous. Not to marry him. Because I might trip. I can't wait to walk down the aisle to Niall. I love him so much it hurts. I like it like that. Liam is walking me down the aisle. I invited my dad, but I wanted Liam to do it. Niall did get both of their permissions. That made me really happy. The door opens and there's Liam. I smile and stand up out of my chair. Liam slides his arms around me. I wrap my arms around him. "Let's go." I whisper. He pulls away and smiles. I grip my bouquet tightly and take Liam's hand. We leave the room where all the girls got ready. All my bridesmaids are following me. We stop by the doors and wait. The bridesmaids and groomsmen line up. I stand behind all of them holding on tightly to Liam's hand. "You'll always be my big brother Li. I love you." I whisper to him. "I love you." He whispers back. The music starts and before I know it I'm walking down the aisle. I see Niall standing there beaming from ear to ear. Tears fall down my cheeks, but I mirror his smile. I hardly hear everything going on around me. I just look into Niall's eyes and stand infront of the preacher. This is the start of everything. This is the start of the rest of my life.

----------

The end! Sorry it's kinda a sudden ending I don't know I hope you liked this book! Comment if you want.

Niall & Ary: Two kids.

Louis & Eleanor: Four kids

Zayn & Eva: Two kids

Liam & Danielle: None (yet)

Harry & Ryleigh: Three kids