Chapter 8! {He Makes Me Feel Better}

"Niall" I whine. "What?" He asks. I roll over and kiss his cheek. "Your so cute" He says. "I know" I say. I haven't been totally happy since I found out about Eva's mum, but hanging here with Niall I feel better. "Wanna know something?" I ask from where I now lay across his lap. "What?" He asks. "I love you" I say. He smiles. "I love you too!" He says. Harry walks into our room. "Nialler" He coos. "What?" Niall asks. "Ryleigh wants me to get some stuff from the supermarket will you please go with me" Harry begs and sits on the end of the bed. "Uh...yea sure" Niall says. I sit up letting him go. He quickly pecks my lips and walks out the door with Harry. Now I am alone. I grab my favorite blanket and head downstairs to the living room. It's pretty late I have no idea why they went to the supermarket now. Liam, Louis, and Zayn are down here. Louis looks up and smiles. "Hey" He says. I smile and walk over to him. I sit down on his lap and cuddle into his chest. "How are you?" He asks and wraps his arms around me. "I'm ok" I tell him. He squeezes me and puts my blanket over both of us. I kiss his cheek. He's like another brother to me. "Ary, where's Niall?" Liam asks. "He went to the supermarket with Harry" I tell him. He nods and goes back to his laptop. Louis' grip tightens around my waist as I drift off to sleep on his shoulder. 

~Niall's POV~

Harry and I walk back into the house carrying the stuff we got. Harry takes the stuff I was carrying and brings it into the kitchen. I walk into the living room and find Louis and Ary asleep in the corner of the couch. It doesn't bother me because I know they are really close. Ary told me before that he was like another brother to her. I walk over and kiss Ary's forehead before heading upstairs. I guess I'll be sleeping alone again. Oh well. I quickly change into some sweats and climb into the bed.

------

Half asleep I feel someone crawl in the bed next to me. I open my eyes and see Ary pulling on her sweatshirt. She looks at me and smiles. "Sorry...I fell asleep on Lou's lap last night" She says. "It's alright...commere" I say as she shivers. She crawls into my open arms and snuggles into my chest. "Mmmm...your much more comfortable than Louis" She mumbles. "Why thank you!" I laugh. I can feel her smile. I kiss her forehead. "Why is it so frickin cold in here?" She asks as she pulls her sleeves over her hands and snuggles into the blankets. "I have no idea" I say wondering the same thing myself. I hold her tighter trying to get her to warm up. She burys her face in the crook of my neck. "Mm you smell so good" She mumbles. "Why thank you" I laugh. She smiles up at me. I return her smile and kiss her lips. "I'm hungry" She mumbles after the kiss. "Me too" I say. We roll out of bed. I take her hand and we head downstairs to the kitchen. I pull out some eggs from the fridge and start to make scrambled eggs. Ary comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist and rests her chin on my shoulder as I make the eggs. "I love you you know that?" She asks and kisses my neck. "I do." I laugh and turn around. She smiles and kisses me. "I love you too" I mumble against her lips. She smiles and walks away as I turn to cook. "I guess we're all alone today" Ary says. I turn around and give her a questioning look. "Harry and Ryleigh went out for the day. Liam and Zayn went to the amusement park to get Zayn's mind off things. Louis went with Eleanor for the day and Eva is upstairs and is probably going to be in her room all day, so yup we're alone." She explains. "Cool" I say. I turn back to making the eggs. "Hey Niall?" Ary says. "Yes?" I ask and start putting the eggs on plates. "Have you ever thought about having a family?" she asks. I turn around and see her playing with her fingers. "Yea, of course I have" I tell her and slide her eggs infront of her. "Why do you ask?" I ask her. "I don't know I've just never thought of myself as a mum" She says. I sit down next to her and take her hand. "You would make the best mum ever" I tell her. "I just don't really know how to be a mum I mean I..." She starts but she doesn't finish. "Commere baby" I say quietly she scooches over into my arms. She isn't crying but I can tell that she's sad. "You would be the best mother ever" I whisper to her. She wraps her arms around my neck and holds me tight. "I love you Niall" She mumbles. "I love you too" I tell her. "What do you want to do?" I ask. "I don't know." She says. "We could go to the amusement park and meet up with Liam and Zayn later" I suggest. "That sounds like fun!" She says. "Ok we'll have breakfast, and then we can go" I tell her. She nods and starts to eat. We finish and get dressed. "Let's go!" Ary says dragging me out of the house. "Ok ok geez I'm coming" I laugh. "Eva we're leaving!" Ary quickly yells. We walk outside to my car. After about 15 minutes we arrive at the park. It isn't that busy which is good. We get out and walk to the entrance hand in hand. We pay for our tickets and go inside. "Where to first?"I ask. "Thunder Hawk" She says. I nod and take her hand. We walk to the back where it is and get in line. We finally make our way to the front and find seats. "Are you good with roller coasters?" I ask. I've never been on a roller coaster with her before. "I don't get sick they just scare me" She says. I smirk and take her hand. The roller coaster starts. I love roller coasters. Ary and I managed to hold hands the entire way. "Where to now?" I ask. "I don't know but I think I see Liam and Zayn over there." She says and points to a food cart. "C'mon" I say and take her hand. We walk over to them. "Hey big brother" Ary says and hugs Liam from behind. "Hey what are you guys doing here?"He asks. "We decided to come and hang out for the day since everyone was already gone" I tell him. He nods and hugs Ary.