Chapter 1! {Home Again}

~Ary's POV~

I've missed Niall so much. And Liam. And everyone for that matter. Ryleigh has been stronger than I have. The first few weeks I layed in bed crying. I just couldn't deal with the fact that they would be gone for nearly a year. I would only wear the clothes that they left behind. Ryleigh actually took me to the doctor's office a couple times because she thought that I was going through derpression or something. To be honest I kinda thought that I might be. I really couldn't help it no matter how hard I tried. I wanted in everyway to see Niall. We talked a lot. It was always brief though. Through the time differences, sound checks, interviews, and concerts we wouldn't always have the chance to have the long sweet talks. I've talked to Liam too. Not as much as Niall but I have. Is it strange that I missed Niall more than Liam?

~Niall's POV~

I missed Ary so much.  Some days I didn't even want to go to interviews and concerts. We talked, yes. Not as long as I would've hoped but we did talk. Ryleigh would always update me on Ary. I was really worried when Ryleigh said that she was taking in Ary to be checked for depression. I hate having that freeling that that was caused because of me. I love doing this but I hate leaving the people that I love. I'm just glad this is nearly over. We fly home tomorrow. I'm excited. My own bed. Ary, in my own bed. It will be perfect.

~Ary's POV~ *THE DAY THE LADS FLY HOME*

They're coming home today. I couldn't be more excited. It's going to be a long day though. They're not coming home until later tonight. I plan on sleeping all day until then. Everything will be perfect again. I'll have Niall back here everyday.

-------------

"Ary, the lads are gonna be home in about half an hour hopefully" Ryleigh says walking into my room. "Ok" I tell her and climb off my bed. I quickly change into some more representable clothes and head downstairs. I'm going to die. I'm so excited that I'm shaking. I just want to jump into Niall's arms and never let go.

------

The door creaks open. I quickly dash up from the couch and out into the foyer. There stands Louis. Oh Louis how I missed Louis. I quickly give him a hug. "Hi baby Payne, I missed you" He says. "I missed you too BooBear" I mumble. I pull away and give him a smile. "There's a certain blonde haired fellow waiting to see you!" He whispers to me. My smile gets bigger. Louis smirks and walks past me to Ryleigh and Darcy. Zayn walks in next with the biggest smile I've ever seen him have. I quickly give him a hug too. "Did you behave?" I ask. He laughs and nods. I give him a friendly peck on the cheek and hug him again. He walks on to join Louis and Ryleigh. Liam and Harry walk in togther looking tired but happy. I quickly give Harry a hug so he can head on to Ryleigh. He looks over at Ryleigh and Darcy then back at me. "So how've you been?" He sighs. "Don't talk about me go give them a hug, they missed you" I tell him. He gives me a smile and kisses my cheek. As he dashes off to his family I turn to Liam. "There's the big brother that I missed so very much." I tell him and give him a hug. "I missed you too. I must admit though I'm a bit jealous. I get the feeling that you missed Niall more than me" He laughs. "Oh well, don't worry I missed you more than you could ever imagine" I tell him. He gives me a tight squeeze and kisses my forehead. "Now go give that blonde lad what he's been waiting for." Liam laughs. Niall steps in the door as if on que. Tears start forming in my eyes. Man I really missed that blonde hair blue eyed boy. He sets doewn his luggage and hold out his arms. I quickly jump into his arms. His safe warm arms. This is perfect. I don't ever want to let go. He holds me tighter than he ever has. I lift my head off his shoulder and look closely at him. He gives me a huge smile. I mirror his smile. His lips come crashing onto mine. It feels like time stops. The people around us don't exist. It's just us. Niall lifts me off the ground and spins me around as we kiss My hands slide up to his cheeks. We finally part in search of air. "Man I missed you" Niall says huskily. He then plants his lips back on mine. Our tongues dance around a bit before we part again. Niall finally sets me down but doesn't leg go. I don't let go either. I missed his safe arms. His gorgeous smile. HIs mesmorizing eyes. His perfect lips. His enchanting kisses. Everything. It's all mine again. I feel safe calling him mine. "I love you Niall Horan" I mumble. "I love you too Ary Payne" He says. He kisses my forehead. "Son the way home today we were thinking of having a giant sleepover in the living room. You know that way we're not all seperated again" Liam says. I look up at niall who is smiling down at me. We all ageree and head into the living room. We spread pillows and an asortment of duvets and blankets on the floor. Ryleigh and Harry are sleeping near the door because they put DArcy in the kitchen. I'm sleeping inbetween Liam and Niall. Awkward right? Oh well, I don't really care. The rest are inbetween. Niall wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me onto his chest. I rest my head on his shoulder and put my hand over his hart. I can feel it beating. He puts his other hand over mine and kisses my forehead. I relax and close my eyes. Everything seems so perfect now. The most perfect boyfriend, the best big brother, and the best friends I could've ever asked for. They're back and everything will be back to normal, maybe even better.

-----------

"Hey beautiful wake up" Niall's irish accent rings through my ears. "I just want to stay here with you" I mumble. "That's why we're going to go up to our room and spend the entire day there doing whatever we want" He says. I open my eyes and he gives me a wink. I roll my eyes and sit up. Niall stands up and helps me up. We walk past everyone who is still sleeping and upstairs to our bedroom. I lay down on the bed and I'm soon joined by Niall. I roll over into his arms and press my lips against his. "I missed you so much" I mumble. He smiles. "I missed you too" He says and kisses me. He rubs his hand over my stomach under my shirt. I rub my hand over his toned abbs. "I love you" I mumble into his shoulder. "I love you too" He says and kisses my head. That gap. That entire year he was gone. It seems like it never happened.