Chapter 13! {Girls Weekend}

"Ary! Breakfast!" Someone calls up the stairs. I smile to myself and jog downstairs. I march into the kitchen and see some eggs sitting on the counter. I smile and dig in. Tomorrow is me and Niall's one year anniversary. I'm so excited. "Hey" Ryleigh says walking into the kitchen. "Hi" I say and finish my breakfast. "So tomorrow is yours and Niall's one year anniversary" Dani says walking in. I give them a look and they just smile at me. "The rest of today is going to be spent at a fancy hotel,with Eleanor too, that has a full spa and stuff like that. We will be hanging out there and getting pampered. Then tomorrow you and Niall will do what it is that you do after your totally wonderful date of course" Ryleigh says. "Really?" I ask. "Isn't that a little over the top?" Ryleigh and Dani share a look before raising their eyebrows at me. "C'mon you know you want to!" Dani says. "Alright fine" I give in. They clap their hands while squealing. "Good now pack!" They say. I laugh and head upstairs. I get dressed and star to pack my suitcase. "Hey" Niall says and walks into the room. "Hello!" I say happily. "So I hear that Ryleigh and Dani are taking you to meet Eleanor at a hotel." Niall says and wraps his arms around my waist. "Yes that is correct" I say and pull myself closer to him. "Mmm that means your ditching me" Niall says. "I know" I say a bit sadder. "It's fine" He says and kisses me. "One year Mr. Horan" I sigh. "Yes ma'am." He says. I smile and kiss him again. "I should probably finish packing." I say and try to wiggle from his grasp. "Oh c'mon." He says. I giggle and kiss him again leaving my lips lingering on his. "Ary hurr....oh" Dani says walking into the room. "I'm almost done" I smirk. "Uh...yea..I'm sure you are" She giggles and walks out. I roll my eyes and press my lips against Niall's. His grip on my waist tightens as we kiss. "Mm..Niall I gotta go" I mumble against his lips. "I don't want you to go" He says and holds me even tighter. "Oh c'mon you'll see me tomorrow and I'll call you tonight I promise" I mumble and kiss him again. "You better" He says and continues to kiss me. "Niall I really do have to go" I giggle. He pouts and kisses me one last time before I grab my suitcase and head downstairs. "Are you ready now?" Dani asks. I giggle and nod. Niall comes running down the stairs. "You can't take her away from me!" He whines and picks me up. I giggle and grip Niall's arms. "Sorry but she's ours today you can have her tomorrow" Ryleigh says pulling her suitcase into the foyer. Harry and Liam walk into the foyer too to say goodbye. Niall sets me down but keeps his arms around my waist. "You guys have fun but not to much fun" Harry says. "Psh we won't" Dani says being overly sarcastic. I giggle and lean against Niall's chest. "Ok c'mon!" Ryleigh says. I wiggle around and kiss Niall. "I'll see you tomorrow ok" I whisper. He hugs me and kisses me again. "Bye Niall" I mumble against his lips. "Bye Ary" He says and squeezes me tight. I step over to Liam just because. I give him a quick  hug and grab my suitcase. "Bye!" We call to everyone and walk out to Dani's car. We throw our stuff in the back and climb in. This is going to be one hell of two days.