Chapter 12! {I've Changed}

"Niall it's cold in here" I mumble as we lay on our bed. "Commere" He says. I scooch over into his arms. He kisses my head and pulls blankets up closer to us. I look up at him and press my lips against his. Niall runs his fingers through my hair. "I love you" He says. "I love you too" I whisper and kiss him again. He tangles his hand in my hair and kisses me passionately. I grip his shirt as we kiss. Niall rolls over on top of me. "I'm so lucky to have you" He whispers to me in a husky tone. I smile and crash my lips into his. "C'mon lets go find something to eat" Niall says. I smile and follow him downstairs. We walk into the kitchen and Niall starts looking through the cupboards. "When do you think they're gonna be back?" I ask Niall. Everyone is still out. It's been an hour since we left the icecream store. "I don't know soon probably" He says. I nod and bite my lip. I look down at the counter thinking. I've been thinking a lot lately about how much I miss football. It would be fun to play again. "Hey babe" Niall says walking around the counter and wrapping an arm around my back. He looks at me and smiles. "Niall I want to play football again" I tell him. His smile grows bigger and he kisses my cheek. "Do you think that it's a good idea?" I ask him. "Of course!" He says. I smile and press my lips against his. "Your going to have to practice though. And I will help you" Niall says. "Good" I say and kiss him again. "We're back!" Someone yells from the foyer. I quickly get up and dash to the foyer. "Zayn!" I say and wrap my arms around him. "No we aren't friends anymore" He says and playfully shoves me off. I slide down the wall fake crying. "Zayn why!" I cry out trying not to laugh. "Zayn what have you done!" Harry fake yells playing along. He sits down next to me and cradles me as I "cry". I bury face in his chest and let out a small giggle. "I'm sorry Ary!" Zayn says. "No just go leave me to cry!" I say over exaggerating every word. "What have I done?" Zayn cries out and crumples to the floor. Everyone bursts out laughing in the background. I stand up from Harry's arms and take a bow. Zayn takes a bow and wraps his arms around me. I giggle and kiss his cheek. Harry stands up laughing. I quickly hug him and turn to see Niall laughing in the doorway. We all start laughing until our sides hurt. "We're going to head to bed" Harry says. We all chorus our good-nights and Harry kisses my cheek. "I think I'm gonna go to bed too" Louis says. I kiss his cheek and hug him goodnight. "I love you baby Payne" I give him a look but end up giggling. "I love you too Boobear" I say. He smiles and waves goodnight to everyone else before heading upstairs. I turn back to Zayn, Liam, and Niall. "What now?" Liam asks. I shrug my shoulders and look at Niall. "I'm tired I think I'm gonna go to bed" Niall says mostly to me. "I think I'm going to stay down here for a while" I tell him. He smiles and kisses my forehead before heading upstairs. Liam and Zayn take my hands and drag me into the living room. "You two are so strange" I giggle as I sit down. Liam sits down next to me and starts kissing my cheek continuously. "Stop it you dork!" I giggle and shove him away. Zayn's phone starts ringing. He smiles and answers it leaving the room. "Liam!" I giggle. He smirks and pulls me onto his lap. I snuggle into his chest and close my eyes.

-----------

~Niall's POV~

I roll over to an empty bed. Ary ust not have come up last night. Either that or she slept in someone else's room. I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I shower and walk out of the bathroom without a shirt on. Ary still isn't in here. I head downstairs to get some breakfast. I peek into the living room and find Ary asleep alone. I smile and pull the blankets tighter around her. She shifts but she doesn't wake up. I walk into the kitchen and poor myself a bowl of cereal. I sit down at the bar and eat. "Hey!" Liam says and sits down next to me. "Hey" I say with my mouth full of food. "Did you leave Ary down here?" I ask Liam. "Yea" He says. We sit in silence and eat. It's never been like this between us. "Liam are you ok?" I ask. "Yea...it's just hard to watch Ary grow up...and i hope you know that I don't have anything against you ok" He says and looks at me carefully. "It's ok" I say and finish my cereal. "It's just she's my baby sister I don't want to let her go." Liam continues. "You don't have to let her go mate" I tell him and put my bowl in the sink. "I know" He says.

~Ary's POV~

I heard everything they said. A tear streams down my cheek. I don't want to grow up. I want it to be like this forever. It's like one big family here. I walk upstairs. I quickly wipe away my tears as Ryleigh walks by with Darcy. I walk down the hall to their room and see Harry sitting there on his laptop. I close the door behind me and walk over to the bed. "Hey!" Harry says. He closes his laptop and sets it on the floor. "Ary are you ok?" He asks and pulls me onto his lap. I then start to cry and begin explaining what I heard to him. "Shhh" he says and strokes my hair. "You'll always have us Ary...we're like your family" Harry says. "I know but I just don't want to grow up Harry" I say against his chest. He kisses my head and tightens his grip around me. "We all love you Ary and we're not going to let you go" He whispers and kisses my cheek. I stay snuggled into Harry for awhile and soon fall asleep again.

--------------

~Niall's POV~

I walk upstairs to find Ary. I step into our room and she isn't in there. Where is she? I walk down the hall peeking in every room. I peek into Harry's room and see her asleep on Harry's lap. Harry looks up at me and smiles. I sit down next to him and look at Ary. "Is she ok?" I ask. "She heard what you guys were talking about this morning and it bothered her." Harry explains. "You mean me and Liam?" I ask. He nods and strokes Ary's hair. "What'd she say?" I ask. "She doesn't want to grow up I guess she just kinda felt that maybe we would all leave her or something" Harry says. I lay down and close my eyes. "You ok?" Harry asks. "I guess...I'm just worried about her" I tell him and rub my temples. "You'll always worry mate" He says. "I know" I mumble. I stand up and pick up Ary off Harry's lap. "Thanks Haz" I say and carry her out of the room. I bring her into our room and lay her down. "Niall?" She mumbles. "Hm?" I say and sit down next to her. "I love you" She says and snuggles under my arm. "I love you too" I smirk and kiss her forehead. "Niall please don't ever leave me" She says. "No of course not." I tell her and press my lips against hers. She slides her hand up to my cheek. I pull away and get up. "Where you going?" Ary asks. "Just going to close the door" I tell her. I close the door and walk back to the bed. I crawl on top of Ary and kiss her.

~Ary's POV~

Niall starts to kiss me and it feels perfect. I don't know what I was thinking earlier. I don't think they're ever going to leave me. I wrap my arms tightly around Niall as we kiss. Things escalate and so on.

---------

I was supposed to hang out with Liam today. But things changed. Lots of things have changed since I've been here. I feel that I as a person have changed. I don't really care though. I'm just happy.