Chapter 11! {I Want To Be With Her Forever}

*A Couple Weeks Later*

~Niall's POV~

It's raining and everyone is just sitting around being lazy. Ary is asleep on my lap. Ryleigh asleep next to Harry with Darcy asleep on her chest. Liam and Louis on their laptops. Zayn and I also on our laptops. It's really hard to use a laptop when you have someone asleep on your lap. Zayn hasn't stopped messaging, skyping, texting, and calling Eva since we got back. Sometimes it can be annoying but he's happy so we aren't stopping him. Ary stirs in my lap. I smile down at her. I love her so much. I want to be able to care for her for the rest of my life. In a couple days it's our one year anniversary. I'm excited. Ary's eyes flutter open and she looks up at me. She smiles and sits up. "Sleep well?" I ask a bit sarcastically. "Just fine thank you" She says with the same tone of sarcasm. I smirk and kiss her forehead. "What ya doin?" She asks looking at my laptop. "Just looking through some mentions on twitter." I tell her and smile. "Aw look she thinks we're cute together" Ary says pointing to one. I smile and favorite it. "Hey you wanna do a twitcam?" I ask her. "Uh..I suppose but I just woke up" She says. "Oh your fine c'mon" I say. She giggles and follows me upstairs to our room. I sit down on the bed and Ary crawls closely next to me. I wrap my arm around her and start up the twit-cam. The numbers immediately start going up. "Hey guys" I say and wave to the camera. "I'm here with sleepy I mean Ary" I say. Ary playfully slaps me and waves at the screen.

~Ary's POV~

It's kinda awkward talking to a screen. Not actually seeing anyone. All the comments on the side move way to quickly before you can actually read them. I don't know how Niall does it. I'm so tired. We stayed up all last night and we were pretty much awake for over 24 hours. It was horrible. Niall continues to talk to the fans.  "Well guys we're gonna go!" Niall says after a while. We wave goodbye and Niall shuts it down. He closes his laptop and shoves it onto the other side of the bed.I look up at him and smile. "Your still tired aren't you?" He asks. I giggle and nod. He kisses my cheek and pulls me against his chest. "I love you" He says and kisses my head. "I love you too" I tell him. I squirm out of his grip and climb off the bed. "Where are you going?" He asks. "Down by my brother is that ok?" I ask. He smiles and nods. I smirk and walk out of the room. I jog down the stairs and into the living room. Liam smiles at me and moves his laptop knowing I want to sit on his lap. I sit down on his lap and smile at him. "How are you?" He asks. "Fabulous and how are you?" I ask. "Wonderful" He says. I smile and snuggle into his chest. He kisses my forehead and wraps his arms around my waist. "Li?" I say quietly so just he can hear. "Yea?" He asks. "Can we do something tomorrow just you and me?" I ask. "Sure like what?" He asks. "I don't know I just haven't hung out with you alone in a while" I tell him. I look up at him and he smiles. "Guess who's coming to visit today!" Liam says excitedly. "Who?" I ask. "Dani" He says. I smile and kiss Liam's cheek. Dani is like my big sister. We do stuff together as if we were. We once went for a week long shopping trip. I love her so much. "When?" I ask. "Anytime now actually" He says. I smile and lean against his chest again. Niall comes down and sits in the same place he was in before. I smile at him and he returns it. The door bell rings and Liam and I share a look before running to the door. I get there first and open the door. "Dani!"" I say excitedly and hug her. "Hi Ary" She giggles. I let her in and she greets Liam with a hug and a kiss. I smile and walk back into the living room. I sit down next to Niall and kiss his cheek. "Do you know how much I love you?" He whispers to me. "I have an idea" I giggle. He bends down and presses his lips against mine. "Do any of you want to head to Nandos?" Louis asks. "Me!" Niall says instantly. I giggle and agree. We all agree and get ready to go. I get dressed and head back downstairs joining everyone. Niall takes my hand and we walk outside to the car. "I'm starving" I mumble into Niall's shoulder. "We're gonna fix that don't worry" Niall laughs. I smile and kiss him. We soon arrive at Nandos and file out of the car. Ryleigh walks next to me holding Darcy.  Me being me I ask Ryeligh if I can hold Darcy. Ryleigh giggles and nods. We walk together into Nandos and I take a seat next to Niall still holding Darcy. Every one starts up a conversation and I'm sorta in my own little world. "Hey" Someone whispers in my ear. I look up and see Niall smiling at me. "Hi" I say quietly back.

~Niall's POV~

Watching Ary hold Darcy makes my heart beat a little faster. I want to have a family someday and I can see that happening with Ary. I see myself living with her for the rest of my life. "Niall what are you thinking?" Ary asks sweetly. "Nothing" I say at a loss for how to explain everything. No one knows it but, I've been looking at flats when I get bored. I don't want to rush her into anything. Ary smiles up at me. I smile at her and play with Darcy's hand. Her little hand wraps around my finger. Ary smiles at me and then down at Darcy. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and kiss her cheek. We get our food and eat. "Do you guys wanna go see like a movie or something?" Zayn asks. We all agree and head out. Ary hands Darcy over to Harry and takes my hand. "You wanna ditch them?" Ary asks me. I smirk and nod. We turn leaving the group  walking not even noticing we're gone. ''So what do you want to do?" I ask her. "I don't know" She says. I smirk and kiss her cheek. "I love you" I whisper to her. "I love you too" She smirks. "Oh ice-cream!" She says. I laugh and open the door for her. We walk in and look at our choices. We both get chocolate and sit down at a table. Ary's phone starts ringing. "Hey big brother" She says.

~Ary's POV~

"Hey big brother" I answer my phone. "Ary is Niall with you are you guys ok?" Liam immediately asks. "Yes he's with me and we're fine" I tell him. "Ok so you just ditched us?" He asks. "Yea" I say and lick my icecream. "Ary your making Zayn cry" Liam says, a hint of laughter in his voice. "Oh my put him on the phone" I laugh. Liam smirks. "Ary why'd you ditch me I need you" Zayn says in a whiny voice. "I'm sorry Zayn you'll be ok though" I say through giggles. "Fine....but your all mine when we get home" He says. I smirk. "Sorry but no" I say. "Fine we are no longer friends!" He says and hangs up. I smirk and lock my phone. "What was that all about?" Niall asks. "Zayn's sad that I ditched him" I laugh. "What about me?" Niall asks with fake sadness. I smirk and finish my icecream. These guys are so strange but I love them.