Chapter 4! {Will They Like Me?}

Niall squeezes my knee as we sit in the movie room watching well movies. Everyone is in here. Niall keeps squeezing my knee making me squirm. I try not to make anything obvious but Ryleigh keeps looking at me. "Niall stop" I mumble and slap his chest. He smirks and kisses my temple. I squirm on his lap a little to get comfortable again. He pulls me against his chest. I'm not even paying attention to the movie. I close my eyes and smile. I love sitting on Niall's lap wrapped in his arms. "You tired?" Niall whispers to me. I shake my head and pull the blanket thats around me tighter. Niall rubs my thigh and my shoulder as I sit curled up on his lap. "Ok I am tired" I mumble against his chest. He smirks. "You can fall asleep here if you want I'll take you upstairs you know that" He whispers. I give him a smile and kiss his cheek. "I love you" I whisper to him. "I love you too" He whispers. I soon feel my eyelids getting heavy. I fall asleep safe with Niall.

~Niall's POV~

I love having Ary in my arms. I love to protect her. She's so cute when she's sleeping. I kiss her temple and push some hair out of her face. The movie comes to an end. Liam turns around and sees Ary on my lap. "Is she asleep?" Liam mouths to me. I nod. "Ok, we should probably head to bed" Liam says to everyone. They agree. I pick Ary up and carry her up the stairs to our bedroom. She stirs a little when I lay her on the bed but she doesn't wake up. I take my shirt off and crawl into bed next to her. Not being fully asleep she snakes her arm over my torso.

--------------

I wake up to Ary still sleeping on my chest. She so gorgeous. "Niall it's not nice to stare" She mumbles. I smirk and rub her shoulders. She looks up at me and smiles. "Your comfortable you know that?" She says. "So I've been told" I whisper to her. She giggles and kisses my nose. "So what do you want to do today?" I ask. "Something with just you and me" She says. "You know...you've never actually met my family." I tell her. "I know" She says quietly. "Do you want to?" I ask. "Yea" She says. "You know I haven't seen them in like forever and it's about time to go see them again...you can come with" I tell her. "Of course I would come with I'm not going to let you go again" She says. "I don't want to leave you again" I whisper to her. She smiles and kisses me gently. "So are you gonna take me to meet your family or what?" She giggles. "I'll give my mum a call and see" I tell her. "Ok you do that meanwhile I'm going to take a shower." She says. She gives me another kiss and rolls out of the bed.

~Ary's POV~

I can hear him on the phone with his mum. I'll admit I'm nervous about this. It's nerve-racking. They could be skeptical of me. They could just not like me at all. And besides his parents are divorced. His mum is re-married and this is just really scary. I think he used to live with his dad. So I don't know if we're going to visit his dad's house or his mum's. And what about his brother Greg? He's getting married soon and I haven't even met him. Maybe this is too big a step. We've been together for almost a year though. I should've met them a long time ago. I finish up in the bathroom and walk out. Niall is still talking on the phone. I just let him be and walk out of the room, downstairs to the kitchen. I walk over next to Liam who is talking to Danielle. She spent the night apparently. "Li, I need to talk to you" I whisper to him. He nods and follows me into the living room. He sits down on the couch and I sit on his lap. "Is everything ok?" He asks. "Niall asked me if I wanted to meet his family and I said yes." I tell him. "Ok! You don't look to happy though." He says. "I'm scared. It's his family Li. What if they don't like me?" I tell him and bury my face in my hands. "They'll love you just as much as I do ok. You'll love his family and they'll love you. His family is really nice." Liam assures me. I give him a hug and he kisses my cheek. "Is it ok with you though?" I ask. "Of course it is" He says. I get up off his lap and walk back into the kitchen with him.

This is it. I'm going to meet Niall's family. I don't know if they'll like me, but I'm going to meet them.