Chapter 17 {The Wedding Part 2}

Ary and I walk into the airport hand in hand. "Niall we're late." She whines as she looks at the flight board. "Babe it's fine they're not going to get mad or anything." I tell her. "I'm sorry I just miss Liam." She says quietly. "It's alright. I still love you." I whisper in her ear. She smiles up at me before walking off towards a terminal. "This is it they should be here somewhere." She says. I wrap my arms tightly around her waist and scan the room for the lads. "There they are" Ary says and points at the lads facing away from us. I agree with her and release her from my arms. She runs away from me and hops onto Liam's back and he managed to catch her. I smirk and finish my journey to them. Zayn greets me with a friendly pat on the back. I smile and watch Ary hug Liam. "Guys, I don't feel to good." Louis says. Ary lets go of Liam and presses her hand against Louis' forehead. "We need to get him home he's burning up" She says to me. I nod and grab Louis' things. We walk to my car and everyone climbs in. As fast as I could I drove home. Ary took Lou slowly into the house and I once again grabbed his things.

~Ary's POV~

I take Louis upstairs to one of the rooms that they'll be staying in. "Hang tight Lou. Just get some sleep" I tell him. He smiles at me and pulls some blankets around his shoulders. "Sleep tight" I whisper before heading downstairs. "Hey babe, is he alright?"Niall asks. "Yea, he's sleeping now so we'll see later I guess." I tell him. He nods and kisses my forehead. I walk over to Liam who is sitting on the couch calmly. I sit down on his lap and kiss his cheek. "Miss me?" He questions. I giggle and nod. I snuggle into his chest and close my eyes.

----- Day of the Wedding -----

As of right now we are in the church getting ready. I zip up Denise's dress. She smiles in the mirror. "I'm actually getting married." She says I giggle and put some last touches of hairspray in her hair. "Ary have you seen Niall?" Paul asks walking in. I shake my head. Yes, Paul is here because there are fans outside. I hate how people do that. His fans are sweet but I find it incredibly rude to come here. They're just going to stand outside. "The lads can't find him." He says. I look at Denise who gives me the nod to go find him. I follow Paul out of the room. We each go separate ways to find him. I walk past the bathrooms and as I do I hear familiar sobs. I knock on the door. "Niall" I say quietly. "Ary" He says. "Yea" I say quietly. The door opens. He looks up at me with tears rushing down his face. I step in and close the door behind me. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask, crouching down beside him. "The fans. I can't believe they came here!" He says. "It's alright, babe. They're outside. All you need to do is be ready to stand up behind your brother. It's not bothering either of them ok. It's fine." I tell him. He nods and stands up. "You gonna be ok?" I ask him and take his hand. He nods. I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you." I whisper in his ear. "I love you too." He whispers back as he wraps his arms tightly around me. I kiss him. "They're all looking for you you better go find them." I tell him. He nods and wipes his face. I follow him out of the bathroom. "Alright everyone it's almost time!" The mistress of ceremonies calls. I see my brother sitting up in the third row. I smile and turn to see Niall walking towards me. "Ready?" I ask him and fix his tie. He nods. "Alright bridesmaids and groomsmen need to line up." They announce. Niall holds out his arm for me. I slide mine around his. "Ok go" Niall and I start to walk down the aisle. I hold my bouquet tightly. We reach the front of the church where Greg is standing. Niall gives him and hug and steps up to his place on the stairs. I give Greg a hug also. "This'll be you guys soon" He whispers to me. I pull away and give him a smile. "We'll see" I giggle. He smiles and lets me go to my place on the steps. Everyone stands and soon Denise starts to walk down the aisle. I really wish I could see Greg's face. I look over at Niall who is smiling at me. I smile back and watch as the ceremony continues. Liam smiles at me from the pew. I smile back at him and begin to pay attention to waht's happening.

------- Reception--------

"Niall Horan and Ary Payne!" The DJ yells. Niall and I walk in to the head table. We sit down at the table and wait for the bride and groom. I hold Niall's hand under the table. He presses a kiss to my cheek as the DJ announces that Denise and Greg have arrived. Soon the food is served and we eat. "I'm gonna go say hi to my brother"I tell Niall. He smiles and kisses my temple before I stand up and head over to the lads table. "Hey!" Liam says and pulls me down on his lap. "Having fun?" I ask. They nod. He kisses my cheek. "Hey, Ary." Niall says walking up to the table. "Yes?" I question. "Greg wants a dance with you." He says with a smile. I giggle and kiss Liam's cheek before standing up. I kiss Niall's cheek and walk away over to Greg. Greg smiles at me. "So you got my message I take it" He laughs. I nod and take his hand. We walk onto the dance floor where a bunch of people are slow dancing. I wrap my arms around Greg's neck and sway with him back and forth with the music. "Have you and Niall even talked about it?" Greg asks. "Talk about what?" I ask. "You know getting married. I don't mean to rush you I'm just wondering." He says. "Not really. I mean once or twice just a little something was said but other than that nothing." I tell him. He nods. "You two are adorable you know that?" He asks. I giggle and look down as the blush creeps to my cheeks. "Thank you" I mumble. He laughs. "You'd be the best little sister I never had." He says. I smile at him. "Too bad for you I already have a big brother" I joke. He smirks. "Oh well." He says. I giggle as the song ends. He kisses my cheek and walks with me off the dance floor. I walk over to Niall who is still talking to the lads. I sit down on his lap and smile.