Chapter 5! {Taking Off}

"Do you have everything?" Niall asks. We're finishing packing to leave for his house. "Uh, yea I think so" I say unsurely. "Babe is everything ok?" Niall asks kneeling down beside me. "Yea!" I say a little too surely. "We've been together for almost a year, I know somethings wrong" He says. I take his hand and drag him to the bed. "Niall, I'm nervous to meet your family." I tell him getting straight to the point. "You don't have to be nervous. They'll love you!" Niall says rubbing my shoulder. I give him a weak smile and kiss his cheek. "So we'll leave tomorrow" Niall says carefully not wanting to get me overwhelmed again. "Tomorrow" I say reassuring him. Niall presses his lips against mine. "I love you Horan" I say as we pull apart. "I love you too Payne" He whispers. I bury my face in his chest and grip his t-shirt. "You should get some sleep we have to leave pretty early" He whispers. "What about you mister" I say poking him. He laughs and kisses my forehead. "I'll go to bed too" He says. I smile and kiss his perfect lips. "Goodnight Ary" He says as I climb under the duvet. He climbs in after me and wraps his arm around my waist. I snuggle into his chest and give him one last goodnight kiss. I fall asleep feeling slightly better about the situation.

-----------

"Ary, wake up!" Someone whispers in my ear. I groan and roll over. "Babe, we gotto go" I roll back over and slap Niall's chest. "Well then" He laughs. I open my eyes and give him a smile. He kisses me before getting up. I follow him and head to the closet to find an outfit out of the leftover clothes I didn't pack. I quicly slip them on in the bathroom. I grab my last minute things and stuff them in my suitcase. "Commere" Niall says. He grabs my shoulders and holds me in front of him at arms length. "You'd trade me for a coke?" Niall asks reading my shirt. "It's Eva's shirt don't worry I would never do that" I tell him and stand on my tip-toes to kiss him. I hug him for a while before he pulls away. "We need to go" Niall says. "Do I have time to say goodbye to Liam?" I ask. "Yea go ahead I'll bring our bags down" Niall says. I smile and dash out of the room grabbing Niall's red supras as I go. I dash into Liam's room and climb on his bed. He groans and sits up. "Hey you!" He says waking up a bit more. "We're leaving in a couple minutes" I say putting on the supras and looking at him. Niall and my feet are almost the same it's quite awkward. Liam gives me a smile and pulls me onto his lap. "Ok I'll go over the rules again. No making out in front of his family, no sex, you must be back to his house by eleven. Be kind, help out." Liam says going over little kid sleepover rules and other rules he made up. He continues until I slap him while laughing. "Stop! I know how to behave" I say between giggles. He joins me in laughing for a while before we calm down."I'll be back in like a week I think" I tell him. "Ok, have fun." He says and gives me a hug. "I love you Li" I whisper and wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you too" He says and kisses my cheek. I climb off his lap and head for the door. "Use protection" He calls after me. I give him a look and close the door behind me. I head downstairs joining Niall in the foyer. "Ready?" He asks. I nod and wrap my arms around his neck. He smiles and gives me a kiss. We grab the last luggage and head out the door to the car.

---------

"Flight 185 now boarding!" I sit up from where I lay on Niall's shoulder and grab my backpack. Niall takes my hand and we walk onto the airplane. I thought that we would be sitting with everyone else until Niall kept walking into first class. "Niall you didn't seriously get us first class tickets" I tell him as we sit down. "But I love you, so I did" He says and kisses my cheek. I buckle my seat-belt and give him a gentle kiss on the lips. After we're in the air we un-buckle our seat-belts. Niall pulls me onto his lap so I'm facing him. "I'm going to warn you now, my brother will probably either pick on us or be making out with his fiance" He says. I roll my eyes and press my lips strongly against his. "I think we'll be doing most of the making out" I whisper against his lips. He smirks and kisses me. "I love you" I whisper and kiss him. "I love you too." He says. We make-out for about half an hour before the flight attendant announces that we will be landing soon.

I'm excited! I am truly excited.