Chapter 2! {Back to Normal?}

~Niall's POV~

"So did you enjoy tour?" Ary asks. "It was really awesome but I missed you" I say. She looks up at me and smiles. "Everything is going to be back to normal right?" She asks. "I think so" I tell her. I bend down and kiss her gently. She snuggles into my chest as I continue surfing channels. This is what I missed most. Just snuggling with Ary. Everytime I see hr my heart flutters. I didn't get to have that feeling while I was gone. Not one girl made me feel like that. Everytime Ary would call I would answer in a heartbeat. I hear a couple sniffles. I look down and see Ary wiping her eyes. "Hey, are you crying?" I ask. She shakes her head avoiding eye contact with me. "Ary, look at me" I tell her. She sits up and looks at me. "Why are you crying, love?" I ask. "I'm just afraid that everything won't be like it was and that you'll leave again." She says. "Babe listen, I'm here now and I won't be leaving for awhile" I tell her and wipe away her tears. She gives me a weak smile. "Commere" I tell her and hold out my arms. She climbs onto my lap and kisses me. I wrap my arms securley around her waist and hold her tightly to me. "I love you" I whisper to her. "I love you too" She whispers back. She pulls up the duvet over us and rests her head on my shoulder.

-------------------------

~Ary's POV~

"We have an after tour party tonight you wanna come?" Niall asks as he unpacks. "I don't know maybe" I say from where I sit on the bed watching him. "I don't feel like getting a hangover today." I laugh. "Then don't get a hangover!" He laughs."You know me that's pretty hard to do" I tell him. "That's true" He says. I roll my eyes. "I'm gonna go find everyone else" I mumble. "K I'll come find you later" He says. I kiss hom on the cheek before leaving. I walk out into the hall where I find Harry standing naked. I place my hands on my hips and raise my eyebrows. "What no screaming? Nothing?" He says sounding disappointed. "That was one time Styles. Don't you realize that you have a daughter now?" I laugh. "Yea but Ryleigh enjoys this!" He says with a wiggle of his eyebrows. "Ew you perv." I say. "Oh like you and Niall haven't done anything" He says. I roll my eyes. "You don't know what we've done!" I say in an evil tone. His eyes grow wide but he soon calms down. I laugh. "Put some clothes on" I tell him. I walk away downstairs to the living room. "Baby Payne!" Louis greets me. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?" I say. "You let me last night" He defends himself. "That's because you just got back and I missed you" I say. I sit down down on his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist. "So what did you do without me?" Louis asks. "I enjoyed myself because you weren't here" I tell him. "Well I missed you too" He says in a sassy tone. "I missed you BooBear don't you worry" I tell him. He kisses my cheek. "Watch it Tomlinson that's my little sister. "Liam says as he walks into the living room. I quickly hop off Louis' lap an over to Liam. Liam wraps his arms around me. "I missed you!" He says as he squeezes me. "Li I missed you too but I can't breathe" I say. He loosens his grip. I giggle and kiss his cheek. The door bell rings scaring everyone. I quickly dash to the door to answer it. The lads typically don't enjoy answering because of fans. I unlock the door and open it up. Standing there is Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle. I smile and give them all hugs. I motion for them to follow me into the living room. They take off their coats and lay them in the foyer before following me. As soon as we reach the living room it's a fest of hugs and kisses. "I'll go get Zayn" I whisper to Perrie. She thanks me and waits. I quickly dash up the stairs and pound on Zayn's door. "What!" He groans. The door opens and I give him a cheesy smile. "Nice to see you too!" I laugh. "What is it you need?" He asks. "There's someone I think you would like to see downstairs" I tell him. He kisses my cheek and dashes downstairs.  I grin and walk back to our room where Niall is still unpacking. "Almost done?" I ask. "Yea...I really packed a lot" He says. "That might be my fault...do you want any help?" I ask. "Sure!" He says. I kiss his cheek and start putting away some things from his bag. "Are you going to go to that party tonight because I don't want to be the loser without a date!" Niall says. "I guess" I laugh. "Good!" He says and kisses my cheek. "Your lucky I love you" I mumble. "Yea I guess so" He says. He swiftly lifts me up and carries me to the bed. "What are you doing Horan?" I ask poking his chest. "Kissing you" He says and presses his lips against mine. "Is that so?" I ask evilly. He nods and kisses me again. I slide my hands up his stomach under his shirt as we kiss. I love this. He grips my waist tightly and kisses me roughly. "Mm Niall" I mumble in-between his kisses. "What?" He asks huskily. "After the party" I mumble seductively.  He groans and rolls over. "Do you know what you do to me?" He says. "Oh yes, yes I do" I tell him and kiss him. "Are you seriously going to make me wait?" Niall asks. "Maybe" I say. I kiss him again and climb off the bed. "Ary!" He groans as I walk into the bathroom to take a shower. "Feel free to join me" I yell out. I hear the little creaks of the bed and then the door open as I'm standing in the shower. Niall steps in the shower and dot dot dot.

------------

"Love we need to go are you ready?" Niall asks through the bathroom door. "Yea" I answer. I open the door and step past Niall. "No you can't just walk past me looking like that" He says against my neck. His warm breath tickles. I slowly turn around and press my lips against his. "Am I forgiven?" I ask. He nods and takes my hand.

Tonight is going to make everything better.