V4 Changeing Fate

No one's pov 

Ruby and everyone else wakes up and stretches. She looks around and sees Scotty liying by himself.

Ruby: um... Does anyone know where Wolter went?

Scotty's ears twitch's as his eyes widen. He sits up and looks around frantically.

Jaune doesn't pay much attention to it and just shakes his head.

Ren: don't worry Ruby I'm sure he's fine.

Ruby looks at Scotty as he groans and shakes his head.

???? Pov.

????: Xavier you still watching that kid?

Xavier: I've always been watching him.

Rook walks over to me and crosses his arms.

Rook: I still don't see the big deal about this kid. Why's he so special?

Xavier: this boy is the only Dragon Eye to ever pull that sword from the stone.

Rook: hmm, *sarcastic* right. And I didn't fight off thousands of Grimm from devouring hundreds of people.

I look down slightly and look at him.

Xavier: have you ever thought that the world doesn't revolve around you *point his can at Rook*

Rook: not saying it does, but he has no idea of how he is or what Relic he's caring on his back.

I shake my head and turn around. Rook scuffs at me and waves his hand as he walks away.

Xavier: it's now or never... If I let this play out *sighs and looks at Wolter walking* he is going to die. But if I intervene... Not even I can see that far.

No ones pov.

Wolters is walking through the trees trying to get that feeling he had before. He looks at his hands at tries to recreate that feeling of his hands being pulled to those doors.

Xavier: that's not going to work.

Wolter pauses and slowly turns his head, he sees an elderly man smiling at him while holding the handle to his cane in both hands.

Wolter looks left and right trying to figure out how Xavier Snuck up to him so easily.

Wolter: *points at Xavier* who are you and how did *Xavier taps the bottom of his can on the ground* that and another thing... *looks around and sees his in the temple* how the hell did you do that!?

Xavier slowly walks past Wolter as he sighs in annoyance and faces palmes. Xavier stops and lightly hits Wolters tail getting his attention.

Xavier: isn't this the place you wanted to see again? Oh, and my name is Xavier. 

Wolter: y-ya... How did you know?

Xavier: *chuckles* I have seen your whole life play out. *slowly walks with Walter looking around and walking* I have seen you fall in love, die happy, die alone, die fighting for what's right... Dying alone.

Wolters's ears shot up as he looks at the man in confusion and shock. He jogs over to Xavier, he gets in front of him and waves his hands.

Wolter: you've seen my life play out!? How!? *scratches his head and shakes it*

Xavier: I've seen several realities of you... *Wolters gives him a weird look* that's my main semblance. Time manipulation.

Wolter laughs as he turns around and starts walking away from Xavier. He waves his hands and shakes his head.