V2 Blizzard

Ozpins pov.

yesterday was... adventures you could say. seeing Macgraths monitors flatline like that scared me, then the yelling. just glad it ended the way it did, Team RWBY is getting ready for there first "legal" mission... I need Macgraths skill for a important mission. 

I'm making my way to his Garage, as I'm about to walk in I see him with his robot arm on with the fingers moveing forward and backwards as he moves the joints with a pare of plyers. I nock on the wall getting Macgrath attention.

Devan: moning Ozin. 

Devan takes the screwdriver out of his mouth and looks at me. 

Devan: morning Ozpin, what can I do ya for? 

I walk over to him and see tools on the table with his robot arm in the center of them. flesh cut open with a panel open revealing the mechanisms in side.

Ozpin: not vary squeamish are we? 

Devan: no not really... *looks away from Ozpin* I've seen worse. 

Devan closes the panel and screws it back on. 

Ozpin: well It's good to see you getting used to your new arm. 

Devan: not really. *struggles to move pointer finger* anyway what's up? 

Ozpin: I have a mission for you. 

Devan stops and passes for a moment before turning his head giving me a confused look. 

Devan: what? 

Ozpin: I need you to figure out what's happened to a part of Remnant.

Devan: explain?

Ozpin: the location is close to where Ruby and her team are going. It growing by the minute, none of my best huntress or huntsman can even go there with out near death from the cold.

Devan: *puts fingetless glove on robot hand* how cold?

Ozpin: minos four hundred. And droping rapidly. In two days time it will reach Vale, then all of Remnant.

I look to where Macgrath was sitting to see him not there but instead standing at the door with his other fingerless glove, shoulder bag and a brown trench coat on.

Devan: well lets go.

I walk out as Macgrath clicks the Garage door button closing it. Me and Devan are walking to the Ariship landing pad.

Ozpin: I think you'll need more then a trench coat.

Devan: don't worry Oz, I'll be fine.  

I stop and so dose Macgrath.

Ozpin: I like the self confidence but if you feel like you're going to pass out you need to get out of there immediately.

Devan: like I said before. I'll be fine. 

Ozpin: good, the Ariship you'll be taking is the one at the end. I do recommend staying hidden.

Devan: I think I get what you mean.

Devans pov. twenty minutes later

Devan is lying down on the top of the Airship looking up listening to Oobleck talk about his skills. 

Oobleck: I admit I fancy myself more of an, intellectual but I can assure you, as a huntsman I've had my fair share of tussles.

Ruby: like the mushroom?

Blake: those are truffles.

Ruby: like the sprout?

Yang: those are brussels. 

Oobleck: besides, given my expertise in the field of history.*hears foot steps* do you girls hear that?

Weiss: what do you mean.

More foot steps are heard.

Oobleck: that. who ever you are show yourself.

Ruby grabs her Scythe in gun mode.

Ruby: Grimm!?

A left arm shoots in to view as the right flops in to view.

Devan: just dropping bye.

Yang: Devan!?

To avoid Yangs furry of punches I slide myself off the roof giving Ruby a little wink. Landing on the ground was a peace of cake, but the sight before me was definitely something to say the least. Oobleck Airship lands and despite Yangs eyes burning the back of my head I focus on my mission. as I'm about to walk away I feel someone's arm on my shoulder. I turn my head to see Oobleck. 

Devan: what's up?

Oobleck: why did you become a huntsman?

Devan: why do you want to know?  

Oobleck: Because Ruby talks about you like she's known you for years. all the good things you do for the little people, but from the look in your eyes I can tell you didn't want to be one. so why?

Devan manages to move his right arm up in to his left hand and looks at it.

Devan: because I saw people that I needed to help over come my Demons. in my eyes I'm no Huntsman, but to the people of Vale and the people closet to me I am. 

Oobleck: hmm... thank you for being honest, and yes Ruby you can talk to him. *stands striate* but make it quick. 

Ruby: thank you. 

Oobleck walks away revealing Ruby standing behind him, he walks back to the rest of the team with Devan and Ruby looking at each other. 

Devan/Ruby: hey... yo-...I... 

Devan and Ruby embrace each other in a heartwarming hug. 

Devan/Ruby: be safe. 

they separate and look one another in the eye. Devan leans forward connecting his lips with hers. lightning and rose pedals sway around them in a come manner. the separate and they give a light smile to one another. 

Devan: don't do anything I wouldn't do okay? 

Ruby: okay.

Devan: one more thing... I know you and your team aren't doing so good, because of me.

Ruby nervously laughs and puts her hand on her hips.

Ruby: don't know what your talking about.

Devan rases a eyebrow, Ruby hunches over and sighs in defeat. She looks at him and pocks her pointer finger together.

Ruby: we are having some trouble. But I keep trying to convince them that your not a bad person.

Devan: well I have a idea. Instead of talking about me, just focus on the mission and grow with them.

Ruby: *gives a week smile* okay.

Oobleck: I understand you two are having a moment but we have a mission to get to! 

Ruby jogs over to her team leaving me alone. I breath in and out while turning my body in the direction of the snow storm. taking one look back to see Ruby getting along with her team brings a smile to my face, I start running to the cliff and jump off ready to face what ever comes my way.