Chapter 19

16 years later.....

Darcys POV

"Darcy baby, wake up. Your going to be late for school" I ughed while getting out of bed for school. I have curly hair like my dad i guess. I was just about to tie up my hair when the twins came in.

"Mom said get up " Bryer said. Dani came up to me and hugged me. I have twin siblings that are 5 years old. They also have curly hair but dani has differant colored eyes. She had greenish brown and Bryer looked more like mom. Dani is a sweet heart while Bryer is a pain the butt. 

"Come on you two, lets go eat" I said pushing them out of my room. They ran to the living room where my mom was cooking. My life isnt all that great. You see, when your parents are famous your going to be famous. I hate the fame. Im more of my self type girl . I also eat less. I look like my dad I have sort of tan skin too. My dad is aways gone ecause hes on tour. Yup. My dad is the one and only Harry Styles and my mom is the one and only Crystal morgan. Shes cool at times. Also a singer but retired to take care of us. I headed off to my room putting on a pink top and some shorts. I grabbed my back pack and my phone. I waited for the two brats to hurry up andget ready cause i have to walk with them to school. When they finally got ready to leave. " Bye mom" I said waving at her putting my toms on.

"Bye you three be careful" We headed out the door. Bryer and Dani held hands going to school. I was walking when i heard someone call my name. I looked back to see Richie Malik runing after me. My face turned red. Okay i like him. Hes Zayn and Perries son by the way. He had black hair with blueish eyes. Ive had a crush on him since was 10.

"Hey Richie." I said Quietly.

"RICHIE!" The twins said in sync. He laughed holding Dani.

"Hey you three." He looked at me then smile making my face turned red. I dropped the two young ones off in elematary school. They both waved at us running off to their school. I was now only with Richie. Only for 5 minutes though. My best friend Cassie came running after me.

"DARCY!!" she said. Her full name is Cassie Tomlinson. Thats right! Her dad is Louis Tomolinson and her mom is Elenor. We've been best friends since we were babies!.  She had lite brown hair like her mom  She had blue eyes also. She looked like her a dad a bit. My god parents. She looked at me then saw Richie. She knows i liked him since well i started likeing him.  The others then came in to the group. Jessie and Roy Payne. They were very sefisticated and twins. They act like they were mature. Brown hair and eyes. Jessie had long curly hair like her mom. Slim body too. Roy looked more like Liam which is their dad. Then last but not least Rica Horan. She had brown roots of her hair and the rest was blonde. She dyed it. Lite skinned and what not. We are the popular kids in our school. We call our self , kids of the future. Since we sort of are. We have our rolls of the group. Im the shy one, Cassies the out going one, Richie is the hottie boy, Roy and Jessie are like the mom and dad of the group and Rica is the always hungry one. Im the oldest in the group though. I just act young. I know you probably expect me to be the flirt but im most definantly not! I mean, ive been liking the same guy since i was 10. our dads are some what famous now. My dad is a soloist and i think the others are a group. I had to head off in my first class. Math. My worst subject but i get to go with Richie which is great.As i was playing around with my pen, Richie handed me a note.

Meet me by the beach later today. I got something planned Xx

I looked at him as he smiled at me. My faced turned tomato red again. Roy told me once that Richie liked me. I dont believe it even though there like super close. 

"Darcy. Darcy Styles?" A girl asked. I looked up at her as she sat next to me.

"Yea thats me" I said