chapter 4

Harry's POV

I ran out the door as soon as i heard those words come out of Zayns mouth. My heart felt like it shattered and i just needed to get away. I walked along the side walk kicking the rocks. I went to go find a bar to get  some drinks. I got about 6 shorts of tequila and i was already drunk.

"Is it okay if i sit here?" I girl with blonde hair asked. Two of her buttons on the top was undone and her body was quiet slim.

"Yea go ahead." I gestured taking another shot.

"So your the Harry Styles? " She said getting a drink. I nodded my head as i took another shot. "You okay? " She asked nicely.

"Yeah actually. ONE MORE" I said then getting yet another shot.

"Rough night huh?" She said drinking her alcoholic beverage.

"Yup" I poped the p.

"Girl huh? Just tell me about it, im good at understanding"

"Well, i met this girl and shes just so beautiful and her hair is so flawless. Her skin so creamy like and her lips just so pink and soft. I started to really like her but then my heart was torn when i found out shse with one of my band mates. I dont know what to do" I started to sob on my arms. " I just want to be with her"

"I understand. Come dance with me, it might get your mind off her come one" She said then pulling me on the dance floor. I wasnt really in the mood but she was pretty hot. She started to sway her hips to the music by my front.I wrapped my arms around her waist and closed my eyes. I imagined it was Crystal. My head was placed on her shoulder and i started to give her light kiss on her neck. i started to nibble a bit making her moan. My phone began to buzz in my back pocket.

"Hold on i need to get this" I said then pulld away from her to pick it up. " Hello. HEEEEY LOUISSS. Im Drunk so whaat! What are you gonna do about it." I said with a slur." Well i sure Crystal is there so im gonna hang up bye" I felt my voice shake as i said those words. I paid for my drinks then headed out. I passed by the coffee shop where Crystal and I has bumped into each other. I fell by the bricks and curled up my knees into my head.

"Why cant i just Have her... ITs NOT FAIR" I yelled. I had no control over my body. I thought about heading home so i stood up and wipped the tears off my face. and started to walk. There was a couple of fans but i really wasnt in the mood. I started to walk past them and smiled at some. When i finally reached home i slowly opened the door. I saw Crystal sitting by the counter beautiful as always but my heart just shattered.

"Harry..." Her voice so soft i barly heard it.

Crystals POV

I sat by the counter playing with my fingers. I thought about Harry. I really hope he was okay. As i sat there felling belling bad, the door swung open. I stood up shocked to see him . He looked differant.

"Harry.." I managed to say with a whisper it out of my mouth. His facewith an angry look. He started to walk off to his room.

"HARRY WAIT!" I yelled out. He stopped and turned to me.

"What more do you want to do to me? Im heart broken. I thought maybe you would have a thing for me, Crystal you said you wanted to get to know me and yet you yell at me as i tired to warn you but you ignored me and run off with him." His voice was trembling, he was pretty much yelling at me.

"I was angry at you Harry, i didnt mean to break your heart. Please dont walk way from me. I wasnt sure if i could ever fall in love with you. I like you Harry... Its just I also like Zayn andi dont know what to do" My voice trembled. He came up to me and grabbed my shoulders. I felt the alcohlo in his breath. He then pulled me in for a hug. He kissed the top of my head.