Chapter 9

Harry's POV

We just got off the stage for our performance here in New York! It was the best and Crystal was really good! It sounded like a song she wouldnt sing though. I headed to one of tthe rooms to get dressed so we can head home. I walked in and saw Crystal laying on the couch.

"Wheres Rita?" I asked wondering where she went.

"Well I sort of..." She took a deep breath then stood up. " I punched her in the face" I was in total shock to know that she did that . 

"YOU WHAT? WHY?" I said sort of yelling making her jump a bit.

" Its just she was making me upset and well..." I cut her off

"That doesnt give you the rights to punch her!" I walked out of whe room with my phone out and called Rita.

"Hello? Rita? Where are you?"

"I went home cause that bitch socked me in the face! All i did was tell her the truth" She explained.

"Well just stay at your house. Ill be over alright?" I dont know why i said that or why i had the urge to go over and confort her.  I walked in the other room with the boys getting dress. I began to undress myself.

"Im heading over to Ritas . She got punched in the face by Crystal and well i feel like i should just be there" I said. I looked over at Louis who was confused. He pulled my arm then took me ouside of the fall.

"I thought Rita was your Fake Girlfriend? What about Crystal?" He asked. I sighed a bit.

"I think im done with Crystal i mean i cant keep her a secret. I give up Lou. Im just gonna make Rita my real girlfriend" Louis looked at me with an upset look.

"You know what Harry. I tried what ever to get you to be happy. We came to New York for you to look for Crystal. Also for the tour and stuff but you were the one to decide that were going to New York." He yelled then went back in the room. My head dropped as i walked behind him. I grabbed my coat and headed out to the car. I saw Crystal on the way out. She looked like shes been crying but i cant fall for her. i have to let her go.

"Crystal. Im sorry but maybe this relationship isnt for us. I mean people think you and Zayn are dating and well now i have Rita. Im sorry Crystal but its for the best." She ran off crying. I took a deep breath then headed out. I felt a tear fall from my eyes and down my cheek.  I went in the car and drove off to find rita. She messaged me telling me where her hotel was. I walked in and rang on her door bell. Her face pale and her nose purple. Crystal punch pretty hard. She told me to come in as i sat on the couch.

"Ugh Im sorry you have to see my like this." she said sitting down next to me. I put my arm around her and pulled her in close.

"Rita, i was wondering if you can be my actual girlfriend." She looked at me then had a big smile on her face.

"You dont know how long ive been waiting to hear that from you Harry" She said then leaned into me to kiss me. I kissed back as she started to pull me to the bed. 

"ouch" She said touching her nose.

"Oh im sorry" I said but she pulled me once again to kiss me. We cuddled on the bed. She may not be Crystal but maybe shes just someone i need to help to get over Crystal since now were done.. maybe for good.

Crystal POV

I ran into Harry and well it didnt really turn out as expected. He just told me that this relationship isnt for us.. it tore me apart. i just ran with my hand pressed on my face as i cried. I ran to one of the rooms and well the boys were in it. I just ran passed them and headed to one of the bathrooms and locked my self up. I never felt so depressed. I was in a corner balled up crying in my knees. I remembered what he said ... I will never hurt you Crystal... just give me another chance . Its like he lied to me cause im hurt.. so bad like someone set my heart on fire. I just sat there till someone knocked the the door.