Chapter 12

Crystal POV

I fell asleep on the plane while the boys planned for the show in Cali. Im supposed to be listening to because im the opening act but i was way to tired to listen in. I fell asleep on Zayns shoulder and woke up not even moved. I bet he was cramping up real bad.

"Oh , im sorry Zayn!" I said getting off his shoulder and rubbing my face.

"Oh no its fine. Your too cute you know that!" He said holding on to me and kissing my head. I smiled up at him and stood up to stretch. I checked my phone notification and saw that i had a mention on twitter.

"My babe @Crystal_Morgan Sleeping on my shoulder. Cute isnt she?" It had a picture of me sleeping on Zayns shoulder and him kissing the top of my head.

"Zayn , Why?" I pointed at the picture . He chuckled. Were almost there so grabbed everything. I through the paper plates and left over cake away. When the plane landed , i held on to Zayns hand with the presents in my other hand. I headed off the plane with screaming girls everywhere. I thought my ear drums were going to burst from the screaming fans!. We grabbed our luggage and headed off to our hotel. The hotel was really really nice! The room was great too!. We all didnt stay in the same floor. Liam and louis were on the 4th floor with the Andy and Paul. Niall was on the 6th floor with Josh and Zayn, Harry and I stayed on the 5th floor. Harry was in the room right across fom us. I stayed with Zayn of course!. I spun around in the room amazed at the beautiful cream coloured walls with golden swirl patterns and the neatly folded bed with a chocolate coloured couch sitting perfectly if front of the tv. I dropped off my stuff by my bed and jumped on the couch.

"This is like a dream" I placed my hand behind my head and sighed. I cant believe im in a five star hotel with the hotest band on earth! 

"Youve never been in a five star hotel before? Your a star to yaknow" Zayn said placing himself next to me. I fiddled around with my necklace that zayn gave me. The braclet around my wrist felt cold against my skin but i had to hide it from Zayn. I cant really lie to him. In ways i love Zayn but my heart  wants Harry. My mind is so messed up. That Kiss with Harry felt so good. Just like before but i cant.. Hes going to hurt me. Ive learned my lesson. I cant keep chasing someone that just hurts me over and over again... Zayn fell asleep next to me already. It was late so i wouldnt blame him. I slipped out of bed and walked outside. I headed to Harrys door thinking if i should knock or not. Dont do this Crystal! what if Zayn wakes up? What are you going to do then? My fingers curled up into a fist and raised up by the door. I had no guts to do it. My head placed on the door and i started to tear up. Then the door swang open almost making me fall. I looked up at the curly haired boys who i onced knew. Who i love.

"Crystal what are you doi-" I couldnt control my self. I kissed him hard. He pulled me in the room no breaking the kiss away. He placed me down on the bed placing sweet soft kisses on my neck. His hands ran up and down my thighs as i wrapped my legs around his torso. He started to move his hands up my shirt wanting it off. I took off my shirt and he did the same with his. We both rushed off to take off our clothes. Its been a while since Harry and I had sex. I amost forgot how good it felt. He thrusted over and over into me. A moan escaped my mouth getting louder and louder.

"Harry..." I said softly. " This is so wrong" 

"Its fine... Just.. keep it .. uh .. a... secret.. "  I didnt have much of a choice keeping all of this a secret. I dont want Zayn to ever leave me. I love him and i dont want to hurt him. He kissed my exposed skin as he thrusted into me. My fingers were digging in his back. I was so close, so was he. When we finally reached our climax we layed on the bed for a bit.

"I need to go. Zayns gonna know im gone" I said gathering my clothes and putting it on .

"Oh um okay... Ill see you later then" He smiled as i put my sweatshirt on. " I love you"  I turned to him then flashed a smile