Chapter 7

Zayn POV

The lads and i were going to head over to the radio station today for an interview.I got all dressed up even though it took a while for me to perfect my hair. I walked out with my letter man jacket which still sort of smelt like Crystal. I wear this jacket a lot cause it reminded me of her. I miss her so much. Since the day she left. I did mess around a couple times but it didnt really mean anything. I touched up my hair one last time even though i know that Lou our hair stylist is going to fix it anyways. I decided to go visit Harry and Louis. Harry and I are just starting to get along.  We set the past aside even though we still both liked Crystal but whats the poing of liking someone who we cant find. I walked out the door and headed a couple doors down to mine. I opened the door since they always leave the door open. I saw Harry, Louis and a girl that looked familiar.

"Hey guys, Whos this?" I asked pointing to the girl who harry had his arms wrapped around. He quickly pulled away .

"Oh erm shes uh.." Harry said. 

"Im the girl from yesterday! the producer remember? Just wanted to tell you guys that your really good and i love working with you." She said. Her sweet voice sounded like Crystal. Now that you think about it she looked like her a bit with her caremel skin and all. But it cant be her. Could it?

Crystals POV

When Zayn walked in the door, Harry still had his arms around my waist. I was scared that maybe he would find out it was me. He quickly moved his arms away from me.

"Oh erm shes uh..." Harry mumbled not knowing what to say.

"Im the girl from yesterday! the producer remember? Just wanted to tell you guys that your really good and i love working with you" I lied because i didnt want him to yet find out that it was me. His eye brows began to curve in as though he saw something scary. He came closer and closer to me then looked straight in my eyes. His eyes widen as they met mine.

"Crystal?" He asked. I gulped.

"He-hey Za-yn" I was scared to see how he was going to react but he just pulled me in for a hug.

"Crystal! i missed you so much. I cant believe its really you!"  He looked at me once more as i pulled away from his hug.

"I missed you too, but is it okay if we just all start over as friends" I didnt want to start a fight again between Harry and Zayn so i just sort of straighten things out.

"Yea, that would be nice" He smiled at me then headed out the door.

"Oh thats right! we have an interview at the radio station. Wanna come?" Harry asked.

"I guess it would be nice. Sure!" I said following Harry as he walked out the door. When we headed out to the van, my phone began to buzz. 

"Hello?" I answered with a girly voice.

"Hey Crystal! How was the gig?" It was Max btw.

"It went really great. Sort of emotional  though"

"Thats cool, you want me to pick you up? just got off my date with Cathrine" I paused a bit to hear that it was a date.

"No im fine, im just gonna go to the radio station with one direction. They asked me to go with them' I tried to sound excited but i dont think it worked.'

"Well alright then .Have fun!" Then he hung up.

"Was that Max?" Liam asked , leaning on the window.

"Yup. He just wanted to know how the gig went nothing important.

"So are you two an item or something?" Zayn asked.