Chapter 2

Crystals POV

I woke up the next morning realizeing that i have work. I sighed a bit then streched my arms out. I hopped out of my bed then went to my drawers to grab a pair of jeans and a button up top. As i was taking off my clothes i heard my phone buzzing on my bed. I quickly put on my top and jeans and grabbed my phone. It was Harry.

"Hello?" I answered with my morning voice.

"Morning Crystal!" He said with his sexy husky voice.

"Morning Harry . Whats up." I said while i slipped on my toms. I made my way down to the kitchen to pour my self a cup of coffee.

"Nothing really. I was just wondering if you wanted to come over today and hangout?" He asked me with an unsure voice.

"Harry , i would really love to but i have work today so i cant. Maybe tomorrow since its my day off." I felt bad but work is work and i need to go since i already missed about half of work yesterday.

"Oh um okay. I guess tomorrow will be nice. How about i pick you up at 11? " He asked sort of disapointed.

"Sounds good. See you thene" We both ended with a bye. I took a sip of my coffee waking me up finally. I  layed on the couch relaxing. It takes me about two hours to go to work so i had to leave soon since it starts at 4:30. I went back up stairs to grab on of my work shirts then folded it in my bag. The clock striked 2:30 so i had to get going.I put on my coat and I hoist the bag on my shoulders. I headed out the door taking in the cold air. As i was breathing , i saw my breath. I put my hands in my pocket walking down to the train station. I got my ticket and went it . I wait for the train pastianly. I messed around with my hair for a bit till the train finally came.I took a seat and put my backpack down next to me. I layed my head out on the side and took out my iphone so i could listen to some music.. I listen to like Cher Lloyd or JLS. Mostly like x-factor contestance. Yes i do listen to one direction also. Their music is actually really good. When the train hit Oxford, I got off and headed off to nandos. I used the back way since im an employ. I got dressed in my nandos shirt . I put my other shirt up in my locker. I head inside and clocked in.

"Crystallll , Waz up?" Amy said jumping up to me.

"Nothing much.." My voice faded as i put on my apron.

"Alright well you get the two back table tonight. and i get the right side while Jamie get the other side okay?" She said while taking the water jugs to each section. Amy went out to take some orders as i  redo the laybling . About half way done, i heard a bunch of screaming girls from the other room. i heard Amy running in screaming.

"whats wrong Amy?" I said trying to calm her down.

"You..And then.... It .... oh m.y....AHHHHH" She couldnt speak. Her voice was shaken  and her eyes were lite up..

"What is it!"  I tried to get it out of her then she finally said it.

"You have a cu-cu-customer at your.. um ta-ble" She said. I gave her a weird look the grabbed my pen and put it in my apron. I headed out and threw away the paper that has been used already . I went to my table and saw them. There were only four there though.

"CRYSTAL!? You work here?" Louis said standing up.

"Uh yea haha" I looked around. Niall and Liam were staring at the menu as Zayn was staring at me. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back at me. My heart raced.  I honestly thought Zayn was the best looking guy in the group. "Um you ready to order?" I said a little quiet.

"Uhh yea just four burgers and some fries." I wrote it down then collected the menu. I looked back to see Zayn staring at my arse and biting his lip. My turned back and blush. as i put the order in, Amy came up behind me. When i finished she pulled me back.