Chapter 1

Hello all readers :) So i decided to make a fanfiction with Zayn this time. Lots of romance...sexgraffic (sorry) and drama :D I hope you like it and comment leaving your respond. PLEAAASEE Vote ! :D

I had so many plates on the tray as i started to stumble. I was losing my balance . I tried to keep my balance walking forward as fast as i could trying to get to the kitchen. Oh why did i take so many plates at once, then it happened. I tripped on my own feet. Plates flying everywhere as my curly hair flew around.

You see that girl up there^^ ? The one that is falling? That is me sadly. I work as a waitress to make a little extra money. I live in England  by my self. My mom and Dad sort of died in an accedent when i was young. I was taken cared by my moms friend. I moved out to live my own life. Thats right! Im all grown up. Well not really. Im seventeen. I have long curly hair that goes down my back. I have to tie it for work. I have carmel tan skin and hazle brown eyes just like that picture on the side. Im just like every average girl. My names is Crystal Morgan. I dont really like it here. I dont know what to do with my life anymore anyways getting back to the story.

I fell down . I tried to grab the plates that werent broken. I felt eyes on me. Luckly i got the night time shift so not really much people were there. My superviser wasnt ther but one of my workers or should i say best friend , helped me out. I was tearing up a bit while i grabbed the rest of it. I ran back throwing away the broken plates. I pulled my self together luckly.

"Crystal, Dont worry about. Just take the rest of the day off alright? " Amy said putting the rest of the broken glass in the trash.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes yes. Now goo. I ll cover your tables. Just go home and relax girl" I thanked her then put up my apron. I went to the locker room to get dressed. I leaned my head on the locker and thought about how bad i felt. I took a deep breath and grabbed my bag. I closed up my locker and put up the lock. I let my hair loose, letting it fall on my shoulders. I walked out on the cold day . I hovered my scarf over my neck as i walked up to starbucks before heading home. I got something hot because it was cold out side.  The lady handed me the coffee. I headed out the door when suddenly bam! I knocked into someone which caused the coffee to spill on me. the word "Shit" Spilt out of my mouth. like i said the coffee was hot! But my scarf protect most of me but still had coffee all over my chest.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry" He said with an accent. An accent that was so cute. Im from florida so i dont have one.  I looked up and gazed into his eyes as he pulled out his hands. His curls fell perfectly on his face. I knew exactly who he was because of my friend Amy. she was a fan. Im not much of a fan but you know , Its Harry Freakin Styles. My mouth was open but words wouldnt pour out.

"I-I um Im sorry" I studdered as i grabbed on his hands. He looked at me top to bottom as i stood up then stopped at my chest which was indeed exposing my stripped brah. Oh my god. Could this day get anyworse? 

"Nice bra" He said with a cheeky grin. My face heated up as i tried to find a way to cover it up.

"Um do you mind not looking?" I giggled then zipping up my coat.

"Im sure you dont want to look like that while heading home. Come to my place , Ill let you borrow a shirt" He said with a warm smile showing his dimples.

"Thanks." Was all that i could say. We headed over to his Range Rover. He was being a total gentalmen holding the door for me. We drove off as his house was just a couple blocks away. I work here in Oxford but I live in Manchester. Crazy I know. I live in a cheap home where the place is like one whole room. It was comfortable to me sort of . I was always alone though. When we reached his place i looked up at his tower. I was amazed at how high it was. We went up the stairs and went in the elevator. I would look at Harry in the coner of my eyesand see him playing with his phone. I just fiddled with my thumbs. I didnt want to take out my phone cause i didnt want it to be awkward . Well it sort of already was awkward. The floor stopped at 3. I was scared to enter his house. I looked around as he looked for his key.