Chapter 15

Crystal POV 

Two weeks later...

Weeks have pasted already and i felt like ive been baby sitting Harry. Hes either running around the house naked or watching a movie. I would usally cook but Harrys better at cooking then i am. The rest of the boys are finally flying back to london! Amy and Niall are coming back as a couple . Awww and The others are come back as well . There gonna come over to our place to hang out after they record  their album. As for me, im gonna be walking around a bit. This morning, i was surised to see Harry fully dressed for once.

"I see your finally gonna put some clothes on" I said rasing my eyebrows at him.

" Well , im gonna go to the studio anyways so hush it babe" He sneared back with a small smile. I stuck my tongue out him thni felt my phone buzz. 

"ello Ello?" I answered

"Crystal? this is you right?" I boy talked on the phone with a very familiar voice.

"Yes. Who might this be?"

"Really Crystal? Were like best friends and you cant remember me? Its me Max" Oh my god its Max. 

"Oh Max, why are you calling me?" I didnt mean to be rude bu it really does make curious why hes calling me.

"I see you everywhere now! Im so happy your dream has finally come true!"

"Thanks max, but i dont think thats why your calling me."

"Oh right, im in london right now and was wondering if you wanted to hangout" I stopped and think for a moment. What is he even doing here in London?

"Uh Yea sure why not. I got a free day today so i guess ill meet you up soon"

"Great! how about near nandos, im close there "

"Alright See you " I said then hung up. Crap. im not even dressed . I jumped off the couch and ran to my room to get something nice to wear. I rushed to my room almost falling and bumping into Harry.

"Why does it seem like i have to bump into you" He said helping me up.

"Im gonna go hangout with Max cause hes in town while you guys are out in the studio okay?" He gave me an unsure look but said okay.

"Well im off to the studio, ill see you tonight with the boys alright. Bye babe" He gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed out the door. I looked through my closet for something nice. I dont understand why i have to look nice for someone who broke my heart. But he was my best friend and its not like i dated him before in the past. I decided to go with a button up top with sandels and shorts . I also had some sunglasses on as well. I put on Harrys Braclet and some extra rings and grabbed my brown bag. I messaged Max saying im on my way right now. I headed off to nandos which wasnt that far considering i used to work there. I saw Max on the chair waiting for me. His hair still swept to one side. He had a black shirt one which probably mad him hot like as in heat. I walked over to him.

"Max?" I said softly. He looked at me then smiled. Its like he never left my heart.

"Crystal. You look so beautiful" He then ran up to me for a hug. I blushed and thanked him. We walked over to some coffee shop and ordered something to drink.

"So how have you been? Its been what five months since i last talked to you. " I said taking a sip of his frappaccino.

"Ive been good. A lot of drama but then it doesnt matter if you have drama or not cause you know your gonna be around 5 of the best guys in the world . Unless 4 of them are gone and your left with one who keeps running around naked and watching movies all day" Opps. I accedntnly talked about Harry. But im sure he wouldnt know who im talking about.