Chapter 18

7 months later....

Sooo my tummy is huge now. Not like BAM but you know im going to deliver soon. Harry and the boys has been having cd signing for their new album that hit number 1 in 5 minutes after it has been relased. As for me, ive been stuck at home. I mean its all over the news that im pregnant.  Im also now Misses Styles! Thats right!, our wedding was all over the news. Heart throb Harry Styles ,youngest of one direction gets married first! Haha. Elenor is pregnant too by the way. Danielle is also but shes only about one month and elenor is 5 months. Zayn is soon to be married to Perri and shes about 3 weeks pregnant and Niall and Amy are engaged. I now so many thing has happened in such a small notice. But its all happening so fast. I feel my baby kick inside of me. It hurts at times but i makes me smile that i know its there. Harry wants it to be a girl. Hes suposed to come back in about 20 more minutes so we can check to see if its a girl or boy. I feel like its a boy but he says girl. If its a girl, her name is going to be Darcy. If its a boy, his names gonna be Bryer. Cute right? I waited for about 20 more minutes till finally, Harry came home.

"Hello my two favorite girls" He said helping me up. 

"You dont even know if its a girl or not so stop saying it is!" I said with a giggle.

"Sorry babe, Lets go yea?" We headed out the door. Yet again with paps everywhere. We got in his car and drove off the the same hospital we always go to. They knew who we were so they just brought us in right away. 

"Hello the lovely married couple! " My doctor said. Hes really funny. " Ready to check to see if its a girl or a boy?" He asked while i layed on the bed. He rubbedd some gel on my tummy which felt cold then put the monoter on it. I held Harrys hand as we saw the beautiful life that has grown inside of me. "Oh  , looky here, Its a girl!" He said. Harry jumped up and down smiling.

"YES I TOLD YOU" He said to me. I rolled my eyes and gave Harry a kiss on the cheek. 

"our little darcy." I said . He wiped off the gel.

"Congradulations Mr. And Ms. Styles" He said. We stood up and headed out. I waved at the counter lady. There were fans waiting out side everywhere. It was Crazy!!! We headed back home where it was quiet cause Elenor and Louis are out on a date. My back hurts alot bacuse of my tummy so i have to lay down . Harry cleaned up the house a bit. I fell asleep cause im always tired now. About a couple of hours later, my stomache began to hurt. I stood up holding on to it.

"OUUUUCH" i said loudly. "HARRY! " i yelled. He came up to me and helped me stand. " Harry,... my water just broke" I said. He paniked helping me get to the car. We hurried and got to the hospital. He put me in the wheel chair. I was holding my stomache in pain. He rolled me into the emergancy room.

"My Wife is about to give birth . Please hurry!" He said . The nurses took me into the room and quickly got me dressed. It was time to bring her to this world. They put me down on the bed. I held on to Harrys hand. He had gloves and a mask on . 

"Okay Ms. Styles, i need you to push. " I pushed and pushed. I was crying from the pain then i blacked out...

about 4 hours later....

I slowly opened my eyes with my body aching. Finally its over. I thought to my self. I saw Harry with my beautiful baby girl in his hands. A blancket was overed on top of me.

"Harry." I said weakly.

"Hey baby. You wanna hold darcy" I nodded my head as he handed me the beautiful baby girl. She had dark hair like me but curly. She was more white then tan. She hand Harrys piggy nose. This was definanly Harrys baby. She looked at me with her brown eyes and smiled. Oh my god shes beautiful mor then anything in this world. I looked up at Harry who is smiling.  The boys then came in .

"Heyy!!" Niall said handing me a blanket" 

"Shuuu Shes sleeping" I said.

"Oh sorry. Can i see" He asked. I let him hold on to her. " She look like a complet mixture of you two you know that" He explained. I looked up at Louis who was smilng also.

"Louis, can you and el be the god parents" I asked . His eyes shot up at me.

"Me! be the god father?" He said. I nodded my head as he smiled at me. He then grabbed darcy from Nialls hands. I got up weakly heading over to othe bathroom . I then got my clothes on. Zayn handed me a baby cart for Darcy.

"Thanks Zayn" I smiled. He wasnt hapy with Harry and I getting married or the baby but he then got over it all eventually.

"Your welcome. and im happy for you Crystal." He said giving me a hug. I smiled making my way back to the bed. Then my doctor came in. 

"Okay Crystal. Are you able to go home? cause it seems like Darcy is able to also" I guess he knew that we were going to name her darcy.

"Yes i am" I said . Liam carefully placed Darcy in the cart. She was still sound asleep. " Soon its going to be your guys turn you know that." I said smiling at the three boys who are soon to be a father also. Harry stroked my long black hair. I can tell he was happy with all this. He couldnt stop staring at her in the baby stroller. We all headed out as a group. I carfully held on to Darcy in the car as we headed back to the house. We already painted one of the rooms pink with darcys name on it . It was Louis old room. He sort of moved out and lived with El for a while. He was the one who wanted to leave the house any ways. I placed her in her crib. She moved around a bit as i slowly put her down. Harry was behinding putting his arms around my waist. 

"Shes just so beautiful" He said kissing my head. 

"Were a family now. " I said. then smiled . We have a baby in our lifes. Think about now if i never met Harry, if i never had fallen down with the plates, i would have never gotten the rest of the day off. i would have never gone to the coffee shop and met Harry. Right now, everything is perfect.

Sorry if this is a short chapter.. I promise the next one is going to be good!