Chapter 14

Crystals POV

I woke up with a massive headache. i was also half naked on the floor. I dont understand whats going on right now. I slowly got up from the floor cluching on to my head.

"Harry.." I said weakly sort of falling back on the ground "HAAARRY' This time i sort of yelled but my head was pounding on my head. I heard him running to me.

"Oh wow, " He chuckled helping me up.

"Ugh. Why the hell am i half naked and my head hurts like bitch?" I asked him as he helped me up and sat me down on the bed.

"You really dont remember?" He looked at me confused. 

"No" I thought about it but nothing.

"Well then ill tell you"

Flashback*

I woke up sleeping next to Harry as usual. He was snoring a bit which made me chuckle. I got up and saw Louis packing up.

"Morning boobear. You goin somewhere?" I asked. 

"Yea! Elenor and I are gonna go to France before we start working on the album again." 

"Awe thats cute. Isnt Liam going somewhere to with um Danielle?"

"Yup. Its time for the boys to spend time with their girls . Why dont you spend time with Harry" I shot him a look. Harry and I arent together but we do like eachother but were not gonna date. Im not up for that just yet.

"Harry and I are just friends Louis and you know that." 

"Haha, okay well i got to get going. Kiss Harry for me okay? Dont break the house you two. Love you" He said kissing my head the headed out the door. I waved at him and closed the door behind him. Liam and Louis are gone somewhere with their girls, Im still not talking to Zayn cause hes now dating a girl named Perrie Edwards which i dont mind. Shes nice, and i love little mix. Niall is back in Dublin and im stuck here with mr curly hair. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hey chica" Its amy!

"Whats up my homies?"

"Whats your plan for tonight?" She asked.

"Why?"

"JUST ANSWER?"

"Um nothing"

"Good cause i heard Louis is out of the house. Lets throw a party!"

"Are you nuts! Harrys still home stupid "

"PLEASEEEE youll have fun i promise" I sighed then agreed.

"Fine! What time?"

"Ill be over at 6 okay? Lets have some fun~ Peace out" She then hung up. I sat down by the counter and made myself a cup of tea. I then saw a curly haired boy who was almost naked coming out of the hallway peeking in the kitchen. 

"Morning Love" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"has it ever accured to you that maybe you need to wear more clothes in the house" I said with a slight giggle. He turned to me giving me a shocking look.

"I think not Crystal. Maybe you need less clothes." He said with an evil grin. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my orange juice that was freshly squeazed.

"Oh Harry. Is it okay if i throw a party here tonight?" 

"Sure as long as im invited oh wait this is my house so im gonna be invited" He sneared at me .  I trailed to my room or should i say Harrys room and looked for an outfit i could wear. Since i had a lot of clothes from tour, i decided to go with a golden top with a black jacket over it then my black heals with harrys bracelet and a hand bag. I took out my vanilla coloured earrings and put it by the clothes that was perfectly layed out on the bed. Harry came in but i imidietly kicked him out. I didnt want him to see my outfit just yet so i packit it back in my closet and let him in. I know he has to get ready anyways. I went downstairs and looked for something to cook for tonight. I cooked up some fried chicken, pasta, lumpia and sandwiches. I made myself a salad of course always gonna eat healthy! I set up the stuff and make sure i had time. I did luckly so i put up the stuff that might break and put the table in the closet so people can hang around. I saw Harry looking at himself in the mirror and talking.