Chapter 16

Crystals POV

I woke up the next morning tired. Even though i slept on the couch waiting for the boys. Harry was sleeping with me of course with his arms around me. I had to wake him up since he has to go to an album recording. The boys are here to so i have to wake them up as well. I snaked out of Harrys arms and headed off to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I mixed some pancake mix, and cooked up eggs and bacon. The first one up was Niall , who apparently smelt the food.

"Is that all for me?" He asked rubbing his eyes making his way to the counter.

"Haha, No Niallers. Its for everyone, but dont worry, i made some extra just for you" His face little up with Joy then he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.'

"Thanks Crystal. Your the best" I smiled at him and he jumped on Liam to wake him Up.

"Get off Niall!" Liam yelled as being the daddy directioner. I put the Pancakes on the plate and also the eggs and bacon on sapareate plates. I went to the movie room to see Zayn sleeping in the place i used to sleep. I went up to him and lightly shook him awake.

"Zayn, breakfast is ready" I said. He fluttered his eyes open and met mine. He smiled and said good morning. He stood up giving me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. My body was frozen up as i was shocked for what just happened.. My heat pounded on my chest as he walked past me. I just stood there with my eyes wide open then i shook my self out of it and went to Harrys room. He was sleeping like a little baby. His curls on his face and little snores peeking out of his opened mouth. He was in his boxers of corse. Like i said, this boy never puts on clothes.

"Harry baby, wake up. " I chuckled wake him up. He shurgged me off and put a pillow over his head. "Please wake up, you have a recording today remember?" I said . He looked at me with his eyes a bit open.

"Fine" He slowly got out of bed and put his arms around my waist , walking behind me. We headed over to the kitchen with the boys already eating. I looked at Zayn who winked at me. I looked away quickly. What is wrong with him? Hes not usally like this i mean we broke up.. I sat next to Harry and ate some pancakes. Niall and Liam went to go shower. We have Two showers btw. Louis was on the couch watching X-factor reruns. I sat next to him so i could see it too. Harrys hair was so short! Still curly but short. They showed some cooking shows of Cher. Harrys so mean for doing that i mean she worked hard! I looked at him with an angry look.

"What? This was Two years ago babe, dont worry about . I think she forgives me. Hopefully." He chuckled. Shes like an innosent little girl! to be honest , I really look up to her and i sort of wished she won on X factor. Not to be mean to the boys. Shes just so pretty and all. The boys all took a shower and now on their way to the studio. I went Harrys room and played a little music or at least just make up stuff.

Im insecure

I know what for

I dont look like danielle or elenor or or

I need make up

To cover up 

Being the way that i am is not enou u ugh. 

As i was singing my little parody of What makes you beautiful, I heard someone come in.

"What are you doing?" It was Harry of courses. My face turned red from embarracement.

"I was singing. What does it look like im doing stupid" I said putting down my guitar.

"So this is what you do when we leave or something? Make little parodies of What makes you beautiful? Thats a horrible parody by the way" He sneared me. I wringed my nose and gave him a stupid look.