Chapter 10

Louis POV

Its my Birthday guys!! Super exciting day for me unless i have to deal with the two idiots over here. Honestly i didnt think i was going to be dragged into this. I feel really bad for Crystal cause shes like a little sister and well Harry is acting stupid and Zayn is just doing the same. I went to his room to check on what hes doing. I saw him watching something so we all went in, including Harry. He was checking on the lastest reports on celebritys. He saw the ones about Zayn and Crystal. He hasnt been acting the same since they decided to go seprate ways. I still cant believe that hes with Rita now. Theres just something about her thats not cool.  Anyways we were watching what Zayn was watching which was good morning america.! The guest was Crystal too. She performed You Da One. The interviewer thought she was singing it for zayn. She probably did its just i didnt realize it. She also confessed on TV that her and Zayn were in item. I completly smack my hand on my head. Harry was texting someone when i looked over . His grip on his phone was really tight though. 

"Imma go pick up Crystal from the interview . Ill be back later " Zayn said grabbing his coat once the interview has ended. I just stared at him as he walked out.

"Did you know about this Louis?" Niall asked.

"No um yea i did actually" I saw Harrys eyes rise up from his phone on me. Why does it even matter to him. He broke it off. Its his fault.

Crystals POV

After my interview , I spun around in the back. It felt so good to be on that interview. I waved good bye to everyone as i headed out through the back. A couple of fans saw me as i wrapped my coat around me. I saw a familar car outside. It was Zayns rented car. He came out and wrapped his arms around me.

"I saw you on good morning america. You actually told the world about us! i cant believe it" he smiled .

"What are you even doing here?" I chuckled

"I wanted to hangout with my beautiful girlfriend. is that a crime?" he laughed as he opened the car door. I thanked him as i sat down . He closed the door and went through the other side.

" Zayn, Can you go to the store real quick. Im gonna get some cake mix and stuff like that for a christmas cake." I already had Louis cake in my fridge which i almost forgot about.

"So were gonna bake a cake at your house yea?" I nodded my head when he stopped at the store. I quickly went in but he stayed in the car. I grabbed the cake mix and stuff and payed. I went back in the car as Zayn started to drive. 

"I live waaay over there" I pointed at the first house you see when you past by the city. It took like 20 minutes to get to my house. He parked in my drive way and we headed inside. I left my guitar in the car since were heading back to the hotel anyway." Alright. Lets see what we need for this delicious cake." I said rubbing my hands together and walking into the kitchen." Zayn babe, can you get a cup of milk and two eggs? The messure is in the bottom drawer" I said pointing with one hand as i used the other one to hold up my hair.

"Here you go!" He said putting it on the table.  The lable reads, Put cake mix in with one cup of milk. mmhm done. Two eggs. Alright so i cracked the eggs and put it in. A bit of cooking oil. Alright there, and a half cup of water . I grabbed a half cup of water and put it in the bowl. I began to mix it as Zayn slithered his hands around my waist.  "You look so hot when you cook" He whispered in my ear. I looked up at him just about to kiss him when i put a bit of cake batter on his face. "Why did you do that!." He said getting some flour then flicked it in my face.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU" I giggled chasing him around. He tackled me to the ground and began to tickle me. "Zayn! THE CAKE WE GOTTA BAKE IT" I couldnt stop laughing. Tears were forming in my eyes from my laughter. I got up making a pouting face at Zayn. I put the mix in the tray and heated it up in the oven. " We have to wait 15 minutes okay?" I said wiping the flour off my face.