Chapter 5

9 months later....

I woke up , taking in the New York view. I cant believe im actually here. Okay so your probably wondering what happend to me... well when i woke up that morning nine months ago..

 the boys were all gathered around by the table. I was in pain.. just the thought of remembering the man rapping me gave me goose bumps and just discusted. I was in Harrys shirt and sweats by the time i woke up. I headed to the boys to say good morning but before i can... they began to speak.

"Sit down Crystal. We need to talk" Harry said patting the neat next to him. I sat down worried.

"Whats wrong" I asked with a gental sound. They handed me an envelop. "whats this?" I grabbed the envelope from Zayns hands.

"Its a ticket to New york. You need it babe. I already told the nandoes place that your going and that you resigned. Were really sorry for everything." Zayn said sobbing in his arms.

"Why?" I started tear up not really wanting to leave.

"Cause of what we have done to you. You were living a perfectly normal life, then we just destroyed you. Both Zayn and i. You need to go to new york You need to leave." Harry said to me . I stood up crying then i ran off. I did know what to do. I had the envelope in my hands as i ran. I took the train home. As soon and i have reached home, i fell on my bed crying. Should i take this trip? Whats the point of staying here anymore. I dont have a job. I dont have anyone. I got up and started to pack my bags... this is it. Im taking the trip.

And well here i am now. In New York ! I stayed in a small house and I sing. Believe it or not i get paid to sing. Crazy, i know. I love it here. Ive been to Manhatten and im pretty famous here cause of my singing. I also am a producer. Im still the same me you know curly long  hair , caremel skin. though my looks became a lot more differant now. I straighten my hair and dyed my hair to black. Yeah i did change . told you. But its fine. Im okay with it. Less people with be able to recognize me. I grabbed my guitar so i can go perform and broght along my bag. I was a special guest at some cafe.  I always have a full house so yea. I would sing some covers like Leona Lewis and Singers like that. BTW its 2011 of december. Christmas was coming our way! Though have nothing planned for christmas since i dont have anyone to spend it with. I went to my gig with my button up top and scarff with my skinny jeans and toms. When i perform i have confidence and i love the feeling of greatness when i sing.  After my performance i greeted a couple of my fans.

"Ms.Morgan, This is for you" My manager said handing me my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Crystal how have you been?" It was one of the studio producers.

"Hey whats up mr G?" I said sounding all cool.

"Crystal, your always the joker, anyways is it okay if you come by the studio today? we need to record a couple songs for some group."

"Yeah sure!"

"Great, My son will pick you up in a couple of minutes bye crystal!" He then hung up. I was excited to to see his son Max. Hes so cute and funny. He has flawless blonde hair that sways to one side and hes really tall. He usually wears caps and button up tops like me. Were the same age 17. My birthday is in a couple of days. I waited out side to for Max. I saw him just around the coner so i waved to the fans and went in the car. A couple pictures has been taken of us.

"Hey Crystal. You look beautiful as always" He said smilng at me.

"Thanks Max" I blushed at he started to drive off.

"So what have you been up to gorgeous" He said.

"Just a couple of gigs. Feels so incredible that i can just start a new life."  I said stretching out my arms. it really does feel nice to start a new life. To not have two guys fight over you and now how famous they have become. I live a complete differant life. Being a superstar well sort of.