Chapter 17

Crystals POV

"The truth is... " I paused and looked in to his big green eyes. I took yet another deep breath. " The truth is im not feeling well , thats all" I lied . I couldnt tell Harry im pregnant.

"I dont think you would cry if you werent feeling well" He said in an sort of angry voice. Niall then came into the room holding my pregnancy tests.

"Crystal, Whats this?" He asked. Harry then stood up and snached the tests from his hands. He looked at all three of them carefully at the 3 positive that is printed on the test. He dropped them with a shocking look then looked at me.

"Is this what i think it is?" I looked down with yet again tears falling from my eyes. 

"Harry I wanted to tell you but i was scared on how you would feel about all this" He sat next to me with his head in his hands.

"Is it mine?" He mumbled.  

"I , I dont know" I said softly. It had to be Harry's cause Zayn and I havent done it for like 5 months. But Harry and i did like a couple weeks ago.

"WAIT wait wait, so Crystal, your Pregnant?" Niall asked giving me confused look. I looked at him and took a big gulp.

"Yes" I said tearing up. Nialls eyes widen from being shocked. 

"PREGNANT! IS HARRY THE DAD?" Niall yelled.

"Gee niall why dont you just tell the whole world.." Harry said raising his head from his hands.

"Are you going to tell the boys about his" He said. I looked at Harry who had his thinking face on.

"I think we should find out if im the dad or not first before tell the boys" Harry said. We both stood up. I wiped off the tears from my eyes and followed Harry behind to the living room. We sat on the couch like nothing happened. I can feel Niall staring at me. 

"So, What have you guys been up to" Louis asked.

"Nothing. Just talking" i said with a small smile.

"Oh my god look at the time. Zayn Liam we should go home bye guys" Niall said rushing the two boys out the door. Louis gave them a weird look then looked at us. I giggled a bit then covered my mouth.

"Well im going to bed. Harry, since tomorrow we have a day off, you want to go golfing?" 

"Sorry boobear. Im goin out with Crystal" I looked at Harry then remembered that were going to go to the hospital to check to see who the babys daddy is.

"Ohh right yea sorry Lou" I said.

"Oh i see, your gonna choose her over me. What happened to us Harry! " *fakes sobbs*  I giggled a bit then turned the tv off.

"really tired so im off to bed . Lets go Harry. " I said pulling Harrys hand to bed. We waved at louis and went to bed. We both got undressed. I put on a tank top and shorts but Harry will always have boxers on. We climbed in bed and snuggled up together. " Harry, what if the baby wasnt yours" I said in a shaky voice.

"I will love it no matter what" I smiled at his response.

"I love you" I said closing my eyes.

"Do you really mean it when you say that?" I turned to him giving him a confused look.

"Of course i mean it Harry. I love you so much" I snuggled closer to his chest feeling him kiss the top of my head.

"Good. I love you too" I fell asleep right away to the sound of his heart beat in my ear.

Next morning.....

I had my morning sickness happen as soon as i woke up. Harry ran in after me not even fully awake but helping me.