Chapter 8

Harrys POV

I opened my eyes with Crystal sound asleep in my arms. Its been only like thirty minutes since we fell asleep. I crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a quick wee. I washed up my hands and fixed up my curls. I crawled back in bed and turned on the tv low volume.  Crystal moved a bit then cuddled up close to me. I kissed her forehead as she began to flutter her eyes open. 

"What time is it?" She asked putting her head on my chest.

"Uhh  i think 8:30 PM" I looked for a time or some sort of clock in the room but couldnt seem to find any so i just took a guess. I pulled her closer to me. Louis came in swinging the door open. He saw Us cuddling on the bed.

''Seriously Harry? Have you not learned anything?" He said putting up his jacket and folding his arms.

"Well its just i had her first and were an item! i cant help it" I shurgged at him with a small smile.

"Well what if Zayn come in huh? Is this fight going to happen again?" Louis is right though. I mean its out all over the world that Zayn and Crystal are an item. I figured out a plan but i dont think Crystals going to like it.

"How about i secretly date Crystal but in public i have a fake girlfriend!" I said but Crystals eyes shot at me with anger.

"And who will be your fake girlfriend Harry?" She sounded angry.

"What about Caroline? we had a thing before but not anymore"

"Caroline is like 15 years older then you mate. I dont think she would really make a good fake girlfriend."Louis said 

"Im sure theres someone that i can find to manage to be my fake girlfriend." I thought about it. There are thousands of girls out there that wants to be my girlfriend but how come its so hard to fine just a fake one?

"Well I better get home and pack really she said grabbed her stuff and made her way to the door. I pulled her into a hug and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Ill miss you" I whispered in her ear. She pulled away and smiled.

"Im only gonna be gone for like a day Harry calm down" She giggled and headed out the door. I waved at her as she walked away.

Crystals POV

 I headed out the door after i slept on Harrys bed which is was comfortable. Just being able to be with him gave me such a comfort. But knowing that we have to keep our littlle relationship a secret is harsh and knowing that Harry needs a fake girlfriend to prove to everyone that hes in some kind relationship. Just not with me. I headed towards the door and ran into Zayn.

"Whoa Hey Crystal!, I was just about to call and appoligize. Im really sorry about what happened back the-" I put my finger on his lips to shut him up.

"Zayn Its fine! really  i mean, Its okay for people to think we are dateing. I got to go home and pack. Ill see you tomorrow okay?" I kissed him on the cheek seeing paps outside taking picks. I walked out the door smiling and headed back with the boys van taking me home. When it reached my destination, i quickly got out and went in my house. I put down my stuff and my guitar back on his stand. I plugged my iphone in the speaker and played some music. Its the perfect song to sing for tomorrows show for the boys! I began to pack up and pracitce! its not something i would sing usually cause i dont need my guitar but it would be great!. I finished up packing and heard my phone buzzing on my speakers. It was a text from Harry!

"I have a big suprise! Louis and I went down the the club and well i found my fake girlfriend! Shes my old friend Rita! She agreed to be my fake girlfriend! I hope you guys be friends :) I love youXx, cant wait to see you tomorrow <3"