Side Story: Levy PT2

She couldn't believe what she was reading or the sheer fact that Sabertooth has the book and didn't share the information.

In the book, it talked about how Zeref created the portals to the other worlds when he discovered Edolas. He believed that if Edolas existed, so did other words. When he created the portals, he also created the books that went along with the person telling their story in that world. He did that as a part of his research. When he was done with the portals, he didn't know how to close it.

The book was the personal account of his research.

It didn't say how to let them back, but they all returned 1 week or up to a month later claiming that months or even years passed. He compared it to inception, saying that they believed that they were dreaming and they "woke up" when they came to their original worlds. The inception back was that they knew that this was their reality, the moving from one world to the other, but refused it. It was a concept that only showed in those who weren't open to the idea of other worlds, but the change in time perspectives did.

They all had lives although some refused reality. They tried to move about business as normal, but one case stood out. Levy had not seen the book about he situation the journal described, but it shocked her.

One of the test subjects killed herself in attempt to return to reality.

Much like in a dream, you wake up after being killed. For some, that was the case. They woke up after being killed or after completing a task. Zeref was reading the book and then out of nowhere it describes the situation, how she killed herself, and finally showed two words:

M I S S I O N   F A I L E D

The book then shriveled to ashes and she never returned.

Zeref only went into one of the worlds himself and by the looks of it, it was the same one Sapphire had entered. He stated that when he entered people tried to attack him, so he raged and fought, killing almost all whom he encountered. He wrote of the scenery based on the maps he acquired and off of what he sat when he roamed. He was there for only a month.

Levy sat back and waited, knowing that was all that she could do. She would just have to sit there and wait until one of them comes back so that she can show her what she had found. It had only been a day since they had left and she was already feeling lonely, with only have conversations with two cats.

Then a flash of light came that could've blinded Levy. Lucy appeared in front of her with tears rolling down her face.

"Lu-Chan?" Levy said quietly as she stood up. Lucy looked at her and then started to cry even more.

"Kyouya..." she muttered as Levy tried to wipe the tears off her face. She was wearing a long yellow dress and had a bracelet around her wrist.

"Kyouya? I remember that name. He's from the Ouran story. He's one of the rich kids," she said as she sat Lucy down.

Lucy was gone, she was so dumbfounded and woven with sadness that she couldn't even react to seeing Levy.

"Kyouya, please come back," she kept repeating.

"Lu-Chan, it's going to be alright. Kyouya is gone right now," Levy whispered. She placed a hand on her shoulder and let Lucy weep. Levy then exited the cave to give Lucy some privacy.

"She returned in a day. How fast did time move in her world?" Levy sighed. "And what the hell happened to her?"

Hey guys! Shameless self promo here, but follow my instagram @mele._.draws! I would appreciate it and thank you for reading!