Side Story: Levy

(Magnolia)

It didn't make any type of sense to Levy. She just crashed after her epiphany with the lines and the books. She reviewed the books that newly appeared over and over.

Sapphire was trying to find her way back and strengthening her relationship with this Neji character. Natsu was in a town lookin for a gym leader. Erza was a leading commander of a battalion in an effort to eradicate a species called titans. Lisanna discovered something important, foreshadowing. Lucy was caught in a love triangle between rich boy Kyoya and silent type Mori. Wendy was enjoying her stay with the Furukawas and Mirajane was working at a coffee shop with human eating ghouls.

She didn't know what to think with everything that just appeared. It baffled her and she just sat there dumbfounded.

"Levy," Happy asked quietly, "are you alright?"

"No, I don't know what to do or where to begin. This is just beyond me and I can't figure anything out," she said as she stood up and started to pace.

"We might need to ask for help," Carla suggested and Levy scoffed.

"You don't think I thought of that already? Who would we ask? Sabertooth? Blue Pegasus? Who can we possible ask to figure this out?" Levy spat. "I'm sorry for saying it so harshly, but please, tell me who we should ask?"

"Jellal has had access to the most extensive library in all of Fiore when he was a part of the magic council. Maybe he knows something?" Carla said and Levy pondered the thought for a moment.

"That's not a bad thought, but he's with Crime Sorciere now and they have basically gone rogue. Where can we find them?" she responded as she rubbed her head. "And it's not like we have anyone who can find them."

"Let's go to Saber, we'll see if there anything anyone knows. You never know Levy," Happy said and she nodded.

"I guess. We have nothing we can do. Carla, would you mind staying here incase anyone comes back?" Carla nodded and Happy flew up and grabbed Levy.

They arrived back in Magnolia in front of Sabertooth's guild. She knocked, but then heard a crash and ran in.

"Ah, Levy," Sting said as he hung from the ceiling by a rope tied around his ankle.

"What happened?" she exclaimed as Rogue untied him.

"Don't worry, it's just him trying something that is completely and utterly stupid," Rogue said and let Sting fall to the floor. Yukino laughed hysterically in the back of the guild and looked right back at Levy.

"Where's Lucy and the gang?" she asked as she approached the front of the guild with a first aid kit for Sting.

"They're in different worlds. The usual," Levy tried to say casually, hoping that they would know something. Why she thought that would work, who knows?

"What?" Sting said loudly. "I want to be in a different world too. They probably won't call me stupid when I try to fix the roof," he shot a glare at Rogue.

"You shouldn't have tied your leg to the roof and tried to 'make your way up there'," Rogue scoffed as he walked towards a book shelf.

"It would've worked if you didn't hit the pillar!" Sting argued, but Rogue was too focused in the book shelf.

"I think this is what you need, Levy. Thank you for stopping by. We haven't seen you in a while. Make sure to tell everyone that we would like to have dinner with them when they return. I have read all of the books in our possession and I'm sure this will get them back. It was written by Zeref himself. It took a lot to get it!" he explained and Levy looked at the book with relief in her eyes.

"Ah, thank you so much! We should be the ones inviting you, but we accept your offer. We'll see you!" she said as Happy flew up and grabbed her shoulders. Yukino was parching up Sting as he still tried to argue that whatever he was doing was the best way to fix the roof.

"Goodbye!" Yukino said and waved.

"I'm the master of the guild! I should be the one to invite them to dinner!" Sting continued to argue. Levy went back to the island and read the book cover to cover.