Chapter 8

3rd person POV throughout the chapter!

Now it's time to check in with our friends:

           (Natsu)

"Come on, Charizard!" The energetic fireboy yelled. "We have to get to Pewter town to get the badge!"

He spent his days catching any fire type Pokémon he came across, not keeping in mind the weaknesses.

"Wow! A charizard!" A boy by the name of Ash marveled.

"I see you like my Charizard," Natsu smirked.

"This is your charizard?!" Ask asked, baffled. "Misty, look at this! A charizard!"

"Oh, Ash. Haven't you seen one before?" A girl with orange hair sighed.

"Yea, but they're still so cool!" He continued to marvel.

"Could you do me a favor?" Natsu asked the boy. "I need to get to Pewter Town, but I have no idea where that is."

"We're actually going there now. Join us!" Ash offered. "My name is Ash and this Pikachu!" He introduced as he pointed to a yellow mouse that climbed unto his shoulder.

"My name is Natsu, nice to meet you two," he smiled widely.

Will Ash and his new friend make it to Pewter Town unscathed? What will team Rocket do about their powerful new addition? All of this and more will be revealed in the next episode of Pokemon!

(Erza)

"Levi!" Erza boomed through the room.

"Yes?" The irritated captain responded.

"We got another titan," she informed him.

"When don't we have another titan?" He replied sarcastically. "Send Eren and Mikasa."

"Fine captain," she sighed as she walked out.

"I've literally spent two weeks chasing after that captain and watching over mentally unstable teenagers!" Erza groaned in her head as she looked for the kids.

(Gray)

"Gray?" Sebastian asked the man who was trying to strip out of his tuxedo.

"Yes?" He said awkwardly.

"I don't know how many times I have to explain this, but you can't walk around he manor naked," he repeated for the probably thousandth time.

"I understand, but this hard! This tuxedo is uncomfortable!" He complained.

"Why would Master ever hire you?" Sebastian grumbled under his breath.

          (Wendy)

"Mei-chan!" Wendy called out to the blue haired girl who was arriving from the train station.

"Wendy!" She cheered and ran up to her. "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too, Mei!" She smiled widely and looked back at the Furukawa family. "Is it okay if me and Mei go out for a while?"

"Yes, of course! Please be back by dinner!" Senai said to be girls. They ventured out and saw Tomoya's friends, Ryou and Kyou Fujibayashi.

"Hi girls!" They greeted.

"Hi," they greeted in unison.

"I've never noticed how similar you look!" Ryou said.

"Now that you mention it," Kyoya said as she pondered the bought. "Since we're all here, why don't we all go out?"

"Yeah!" Wendy and Mei cheered.

            (Lucy)

"Tamaki!" The blonde yelled through the mansion. "Let's go! We'll be late!"

"I know!" He groaned as he staggered down the hallway.

"By the way, I never got to thank you for taking me in," she said smiling.

"Don't worry about it. As you can tell, our house as enough room," he laughed. "Time to see my baby Haruhi!" Lucy chuckled awkwardly and walked out the front door.

They arrived at Ouran Academy and Lucy stormed into the club room.

"Alright," she boomed. "Who stole my damn phone?!"

"Oh, you mean this?" The twins laughed mischievously as they waved around her face.

"Give back you dicks!" She yelled as she chased them around.

"Lu-chan! Lu-chan!" Honey said as he chased her around. "Come eat cake with me!"

"I will after I roast these twin alive!" She growled.

"I thought we were finally going to have a quiet day," Kyouya sighed.

(Mirajane)

"Mirajane!" Touka yelled across the cafe.

"Yes," Mirajane responded with a sweet smile.

"We need you," she said quietly.

"What do you mean?" Mirajane asked, seeing her change in character.

"Kaneki has been captured and we need your help," she said.

"Why would he be captured?" She asked, although she knew that they were ghouls. "I know that you are ghouls. I have my hidden demons as well." She changed into one of her devil forms and Touka's jaw dropped.

"Wow," she marveled. "It's so pretty."

"Haven't heard that before," Mirajane giggled. "Most people enjoy my normal form."

(Lisanna)

"Yuki," Lisanna called out as she held a new weapon. "This was given to me by the headmaster. He told me to come to you."

"Yes, he told me that you are going to be part of the security, so to speak," Yuki started.

"Security?" Lisanna asked.

"At night, when the vampires take their classes, we work as security. Making sure the day students don't go into their school and making sure they don't sneak into the day school," he explained happily.

"Oh, I'm glad that I'm making a contribution," Lisanna said with a wide smile. "After everything you guys have done for me, I'm glad I'm doing something to help!"

"Don't worry about it! Now let me explain the weapon. As you may see, they are normal dagger," she started as she held them up. "This is new from the headmaster. When the target is hit, it numbs them."

"Oh, that's interesting," Lisanna said as she looked at the daggers closely. "I'll do what I can!"

Hi!! Mele-chan here!! And I just wanted to show sort of what is going on in the different worlds and how people are coping! Thank you so reading!