Chapter 2

Btw I drew the picture above. It's what I imagined her to look like.

          (Sapphire)

"What..." I sat up and looked around me. "Where is the water? And the island?" I stood up and walked along a dirt path. Tall trees surrounded me, giving much shade from the extremely bright sun. I was still wearing my blue crop top and ombré shirt, which is what I was wearing on the island. My head was pounding.

"Hey! You there!" A voice yelled. I jumped and water came to hand.

"Good, my magic still works," I sighed in relief. If I didn't have my water dragon slayer magic, I would be screwed.

"You have a water chakra nature?" Another voice from another direction questioned.

"What?" I asked. "What's chakra?"

"How do you know how to use it, but not know what it is?" Another voice, sounded like a girl, scoffed.

"I don't wanna fight please just come out!" I pleaded. I was scared and confused, and some comfort would have been nice. "I just wanna get back home!" My arm lowered and the water dispersed, but water came to my eyes and I started to crying. I squeezed into a ball onto the ground.

"It's ok," I looked up and saw a blonde boy with vibrant blue eyes. He held out a hand for me and I took it. "I'm Naruto, and what happened?" There were people behind him, but I didn't care about them. He reminded me so much of Lucy.

"Lucy," I whispered.

"Lucy? That's a very strange name. Was she your mom?" he asked me and I shook my head no.

"This isn't funny," I said to him. He gave me a perplexed look. "Lucy, change back! It's not funny! Where did you take me?!"

"I don't know who you are talking about," he said, confused.

"Fine," I sighed. It wasn't her. "I live in Magnolia and I'm part of the Fairy Tail guild. I was on a mission on an island to get this ruby. Next thing I know I'm here."

"I've never heard of Magnolia. It's a really, really weird name though. Have you ever heard of that village?" He turned his head.

"It's not a village!" I corrected him. "It's a town."

"I've never heard of it, no," a man with gray hair and a mask over his most face replied to the blonde.

"Why don't we take her back to the village so that she can get some clothes?" Blondie suggested as he held onto my arm. 

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked looking down at my clothes. I saw my dark blue guild tattoo on my lower abdomen and my eyes widened.

"What's the matter?" Blondie asked, noticing my sudden excitement.

"It's still here!" I yelled pointing to my tattoo.

"Is that real?" He asked.

"Of course! It's to show that I'm part of Fairy Tail! If it's still here, than I probably still have a chance of getting home!" Tears started to well in my eyes again.

"Let's get you to the village," Blondie said as he put an arm around me.

"Not so fast," the gray haired man told him.

"Why? She clearly doesn't want to hurt  anyone," he defended me.

"I'll interrogate her myself. You go with Sasuke and Sakura to the training grounds and if I find that she is innocent, I'll bring her over."

"And if you don't?" Blondie asked suspiciously.

"I'll hand her over to be hokage as a prisoner. I don't have any power as to what they do with her next," he finished. Blondie let me go and placed me on the ground. The three of the kids go and I'm left with the man.

"Ok, first things first. What's your name?" He asked as he took a seat.

"Sapphire Lovelock," I replied.

"Really? That's an extremely odd name."

"I swear that is my name," I reassured him.

"Ok, if you say so. What village are you from?"

"It's not a village. It's a town called Magnolia!"

"Ok? What's with the tattoo?"

"Ok, let me explain," I started. "In the place where I'm from, we use magic. There are probably thousands of different types. I have water dragon slayer magic, which basically means that I can manipulate water. These people with different powers go to a place of called a guild, where they socialize, form teams and go on missions together. I was part of a guild called Fairy Tail and I was part of team Natsu." He closed his eye and crossed his arms. There was a long pause before he opened his eye.

"I think I get it, but how did you get here?" he asked.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out! A friend of mine said that there was a rumor that the island takes people to different dimensions. I had gotten there before the rest of the team and found what we supposed to retrieve. It started to glow and next thing you know, I'm here," I explained.

"Do you still have to thing?"

"I think so," I reached in a pocket in the back of skirt and found the jewel. "Here it is!" He took it from my hand and started to examine it.

"This looks like a regular ruby."

"I know right!"

"Well, I trust you. Come follow me."

"Ok," I stood up and followed the gray haired man.