Side Story: Lucy

(Lucy)

I was sitting in science class not even questioning what I was doing. I was stuck in that rich high school with that crazy blonde for almost 2 months.

"Lucy, please answer the question," the teacher said to me and I snapped out of my little daze. I calmly looked at my textbook.

"Aluminum," I guessed. My page was open to the one my science partner had it open to and I took a random guess. To be honest, I don't really know what was on the page.

"Correct," the teacher said, surprised.

"Thank god," I sighed in my head. I daydreamed my way out of the class and the went to the host club to skip the last 2 periods.

I walked up to the music room and walked in. I turned towards the door and started to slowly close it.

"Ms. Shou, what are you doing here?" Kyouya asked from behind me. My heart sunk to the floor and I went pale.

"Well," I stammered, "it's Ms. Heartfelia, sir."

"Lucy," he then settled on saying, "please turn around and answer my question."

"I'm here to skip," I sighed and he pushed up his glasses.

"You just had to be honest. Please sit," he gestured towards the chair in front of his computer. I raised an eyebrow at him, but I'd rather sit here than in English class.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" I asked him as I took a seat.

"I'm so far ahead, I can skip when I want to," he sat down across from me and leaned back. "So, Lucy, attracted to me yet?"

"You're crazy," I chuckled. Kyouya has been trying to get me to date him since the day I had came. He tried using his money at first, then using his charm, and now trying to use his "male seduction charm" as his new method.

"So be it," he sighed as he cracked his fingers. "How's Tamaki? I heard he was a little sick."

"He's perfectly fine. He sneezed twice this morning and the whole house lost their shit," he glared at me. "I'm sorry for cursing."

"Thank you," he said with a slight smile. "I'm sure. They always lose their..."

"Enlighten me," I joked, "curse for me."

"Shit," he mumbled under his breathe. "You can't tell anyone."

"It's not like we did anything wrong. It was fun for the split second. You should curse more often. It makes you cuter," I cooed and he sighed and started typing.

I was on my phone and he was typing frivolously on his laptop. We sat there in silence until the next bell rang.

"Are you going to your next period class?" he asked me. I shook my head and he gave me a small nod. "I'm not going either."

"Why's that? Are you ahead in all your classes?" I joked.

"No, some boys in my class make a lot of sexual jokes and other inappropriate comments. I'm making sure they don't try anything. I can trust that they won't, especially with the fact that you are friends with Honey-senpai, but better safe than sorry."

"I can defend myself, Kyouya," I told him as I held up my celestial keys. I never summoned any of them because I wasn't sure if it would effect them, but I knew it worked. I had a certain connection to them and I could feel them.

"You and your crazy keys again. If you think you can defend yourself so much, call one of your little friends," he provoked and I nerve popped out on my forehead.

They thought I was insane when I got here and kept going on about Fairy Tail, Magnolia, and my keys. Surprisingly enough, they just took it in. Haruhi and Kyouya were the only that questioned it so much. Karou and Hikaru called me their "lost princess" and Tamaki called her his "tormented queen."

"Princess!" two familiar voices called from the door. "What are you doing here and not in class?" The twins made their way to the table and sat on my left side.

"I'm skipping, why?" I asked them. They "tsked" and shook their heads.

"Princess, you can't skip everyday," they said as they simultaneously held up a finger.

"You two skip everyday," I shot back and they recanted. "Kyouya is skipping with me, right Kyouya?"

"I'm not skipping, I'm nearly ensuring your safety," he said, without looking up from his computer.

"If you wanted to ensure my safety from the kids in the other classes, you would just lock the door and be on your way to class. You didn't have to skip with me," I explained as I smirked. He shrugged slightly and stopped typing.

"My queen!" another familiar voice yelled from the doorway. Tamaki ran up to me and hugged me from behind. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. How are you?" I asked him. He couldn't be left without attention. The moment he didn't have the attention of the person he wanted it from in that moment, he would lose it.

"I'm great, thank you for asking. I didn't see Kyouya in the class, so I left and came here," he explained as he took a seat on my right hand side.

"You just walked out of class?" Hikaru asked.

"No, I asked to go to the bathroom," he explained. Honey and Mori then walked into the room.

"Woah, why is everyone here?" Honey asked as he walked over and sat next to Tamaki. I still couldn't shake that he looked like he was 8 years old, but no, he's 17.

"We're all skipping," Karou said to him and he nodded.

"I don't have an eighth period class today, so I thought I would come here," Honey said as Mori came up to him with a piece of strawberry cake, Erza's favorite. I looked at it longingly.

"Do you want a piece?" Mori asked me and I jumped a little at his voice. This was the first time he had directly asked me a question.

"Yes, that would be great," I told him and he nodded. He came back with a cup of tea and another slice of strawberry cake.

"Where's Haruhi?" I asked the twins. I knew they had the same last period class as Haruhi because they would often come together if Haruhi didn't have anything else to do.

"She can't skip because if the school finds out, they can take away her scholarship," the twins explained.

"That is unfair!" Tamaki yelled as he slammed both of his palms on the table. I struggled to keep my cup of tea upright. "Let's go save Haruhi!"

"We're not saving her from anything. If she can't skip, she can't skip," I told him, but he was already halfway out of the door with both of the twins and Mori being pulled at both sleeves by the twins. Honey, Kyouya, and I stayed put.

"Welcome to the host club," I groaned loudly.