Side Story: Wendy

(Clannad)

"This bread is amazing," Wendy gritted through her teeth as Mrs. Furukawa tried to feed her more of her bread.

"You don't have to be so nice all the time. It's clear you hate the bread," Tomoya whispered and she shook her head.

"The last time I told her about how her bread tasted odd, she ran out of the bakery crying. It took Mr. Furukawa 20 minutes to find her and bring her back!"

"What do you plan on doing today?"

"I have school dummy," Wendy laughed as she grabbed her backpack.

"How are your powers?"

"Still here, why do you want to know?"

"I don't know. I've seen many things and tour powers aren't one of them," he laughed. "And your cat?"

"Haven't heard from her. I think I should go, see you later Tomoya!" Wendy said as she ran out the door.

There was something about talking about Magnolia that made her nauseous. Whenever she talked about it, it was like there was a set of signs telling her that she was saying too much. She didn't want to pay attention to that however; if it was really a sign, it would've killed her already.

She made her way to school where she met up with some people. Not friends, not even acquaintances, more like people she consequently knew from being forced to go to school. She told Mrs. and Mr. Furukawa that there was no need for her to go to school, but they told her to go anyway.

There was nothing to know in her part of the story, she just just had to live and be happy.

Sorry for the short chapter. There isn't much to say with Wendy and her story line.