Chapter 35

I woke up to the other side of the bed empty. I groaned I wanted to cuddle more. My phone blared beside me in my ear making me jump up. I grabbed it roughly and answered it not bothering to see who it was.

"What!" I snapped.

"Gosh I thought you'd be happy to hear from your father considering I've arrived in Atlis. It seems pretty nice."

"What!" I said more alert. I forgot he was suppose to be staying with me.

"Don't tell me you forgot. Me and your sister are suppose to be staying with you for a bit remember? In Atlis."

"Sister? Why does she have to co-"

"Because she got kicked out of her ex's place so she's staying with me. She's your sister you should want to help her. Are you gonna pick us up or not it's really hot."

"Atlis?"

"Stop asking questions." My dad yelled back in a playful but serious tone. I giggled.

"Do you mean Atlanta?"

....

"Hello?"

...
Meanie. My dad had defintely changed over the years. But nevertheless I love him and he's still my dad. Just not as emotional. I hurriedly got out of the bed and ran out the room.

After five minutes of looking for the stairs, I finally find them and was out of breath. I smelled the aroma of bacon and heard the giggle of Payge. As I made my way down I walked into the doorway of the kitchen and saw Payge standing on top of the counter reaching for the peanut butter. As I took another step in they both turned and looked at me.

"Hey Mommy!" Payge said with a bright smile. I noticed one of her teeth were missing. "Ooh my tooft came out and daddy gave me a dollar for it."

I looked at him with both eyebrows raised. He coulda just said the tooth fairy or something but no. He shrugged before grabbing the peanut butter and handing it to Payge then helped her off the counter.

"I made you some breakfast." Blade said.

"No time I have to go. Come on Payge grab your things."

"Woah woah woah! why?"

"Yea why Mommy? I wanna stay with daddy and you together." Payge butted in.

"G-pa is here babygirl, he wants to see you." I replied to Payge. Her eyes widened and she cheered.

"We could all just hang here." Blade said. I rolled my eyes.

"My sister is also here. And they're suppose to be staying with me."

"Well they can stay with us." Blade said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Are you crazy! My father hates your guts. And my sister doesn't even know your the father of my daughter, she just knows you as Blade."

"And?" He said. I went to say something else but his lips stopped me. Damn you and your soft lips Blade!

"They're gonna stay here." He whispered in the kiss. And even though he whispered I could tell by his sharpness nothing would change his mind.

"Fine we need to leave now then their already at the train station."

"I'm driving only god and I know how dangerous of a driver you really are."

I giggled.

"I love you." He said his blue eyes glistening.

I bit my lip. I didn't know what to say to that. I've made decisions but I'm not clear about them yet.