Chapter 30

"I can't do it. I just can't," I exclaimed throwing my hands up. I looked stupid. Why did I even have to get all fancy? I could have just went with a casual sweater and shorts, or better yet jeans!

"Umm yes you can. I'm not about to argue with you Zee," Porsia said. I rolled my eyes and looked at her from the mirror. She was curling my hair. She picked this horror outfit for me.

"This is not something a pregnant woman should wear," I replied. She stopped and looked at me dumbly.

"You used to be pregnant sweety. And you still have a flat stomach unlike my swollen belly. So no harm done."

I pouted. I didn't want to do this. It's only been a week. I told him we're not becoming anything serious. Well, after we had sex like two times but that's in the past. Three days ago in the past. Definitely. But here this guy is asking me on a date. He said a friendly business date. So I'm here. With Porsia getting all fancy because of her.

"I look stupid."

"You look beautiful. Now shut up and get your bag and hop in that little truck of yours and go. I'm gonna go eat ice cream with Payge." She smiled before disappearing out of my room.

After she figured out Damon knew she was happy. She respected me. I know why she wanted me to do that. Her mother never told her father about her. When he did find out he beat her mother. Almost to death. Then he cried because he didn't know what he was doing. That's all she ever told me. Damon would never do that but she didn't want to risk it.

I stared at myself in the mirror. This is nothing but business Zeonna. Nothing but business. I walked down the steps carefully. I haven't worn heels in a while now. I spotted my bag and grabbed it and made sure everything I needed was in it. Then with one last deep breath, I walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in, it was crowded. Filled with lots of unfamiliar faces and laughter. The floor made with wood shining brightly, letting me know they clean this place on a daily. The walls made with stone but at the same time looked like it could break if you even looked at it too hard. Damn you Damon with all your money. Couldn't we have just went to McDonalds? I walked up to the counter where a girl who looked of high class was waiting tiredly.

I perked up.

"And how may I help you ma'am," she said boringly.

"I um I have a reservation here with... someone,"

"Mhmm what's your name?"

"Zeonna,"

She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. Then shook her head. She didn't flip the paper at all. I guess it was on the first page. Her eyes widened for a second before going in a cold glare. She looked up at me.

"Miss Ponseen?"

I smiled gently.

"Yes,"

"Your in the V.I.P section. Which means you have some accompany with Blade, right?"

"Could you just tell me um where the V.I.P part is please,"

"So your the chosen one." She said angrily. "He was suppose to be mine! I bet you don't even remember me do you? In college, he was in my room to propose to me! AND YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS RUINED THAT! And all of a sudden he stopped returning my calls. Stopped meeting me. Stopped having sex with me. And I try working here to get his attention back but no one can, not anymore...." She continued with sobs. She covered her face with her manicured hands and cried harder. Ok I'm just gonna leave slowly.

I quickly walked away and deeper into the restaurant. As waiters came by I tried asking them where the section is but all I got was a 'I'm busy' or 'ask someone else.' One even looked at me then just ignored me! I'm really tired of trying to be that nice Zeonna. I swear if this waiter doesn't tell me where this dumba-

"Excuse me could you tell me where-,"

"I'm sorry I have to be somewhere,"

That was the last straw. I bawled my first tightly as I stood in the middle of the restaurant. I could feel my nose flare in anger. If I was in one of those werewolf movies I watch, this would be the part where I shift and kill everyone in here. My eyes lowered into slits and I took a deep breath.

Calm.

Be calm.

Calmness

Being calm is calm.

Calm is being calm.

Just calm

Fuck it

"HEY!" I yelled so loud my voice echoed throughout the whole restaurant. And this restaurant ain't small. "I have been asking everyone, in this fancy shithole, where the hell the V.I.P section is. Now someone tell me RIGHT NOW WHERE THE HELL IT IS."

By now everyone had their eyes on me. Staring at me in horror. I don't know where I picked this up from but I had a knife in my hand. A waiter came to me shakily.

"M...may I have that please," he asked stretching his hand out slowly. This is the same waiter who ignored me. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Do you know ignoring people isn't nice?" I whispered with a deadly glint in my eyes. I still had the knife in my hand which was next to his face. He tried to say something but the words couldn't come out. Scared, are we?

"Do you know who.....Blade is?" I asked. His eyes widened before he shook his head rapidly up and down. I smiled.

"You do, don't you."

"H-he owns this place m-ma'am."

"Do you know that I'm the woman he loves truly."

"Y-y...your-."

"The one and only Zeonna Ponseen. I don't think he'll like how I've been treated so far. By you OR YOUR FRIENDS," I said a little louder to make sure all the other waiters who were watching, which were all of them, heard me. His eyes were as wide as a pepperoni. His eyes started to tear up and he started shaking his head.

"Please I have a family."

"That's what they all say. Take me to where i'm suppose to be," I said finally letting his collar go. Yeah I need to stop hanging with this man I'm becoming violent.

He led me all the way to the back where black curtains hang from the ceiling which was very high up. Remember Zeonna. Only business.

Then I walked inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey babes! I'm here. It's summer and it's hot. Of course. My votes have been lowering. But I'm grateful for what I do have. And I want to say thank you for everyone who supports me and this book! Have a great summer and I love you all!!!!!!!