Chapter 19

Blades P.O.V

We were driving to the place where we think Zeonna's at. I was so ready. I had knives all in my jacket. Almost 10 guns with it. I was ready to get my hands on him.

How dare he take her away from me. Though I think its my fault. I should have never pushed her away. I should have protected her. But my stupid fear of falling in love got in the way. Falling in love. Maybe I already did. I haven't had that romance kind of love in a long time. Really ever. Never experienced real love, only gold diggers. I was always used, well twice. And I vowed to myself to never fall in love but here I am trying to see if I broke that vow. If I love her. I mean, do I? Never mind your no fucking help.

I thought I was protecting her by pushing her away. Boy was I wrong. I can't believe I even thought of that. All those thoughts were pushed aside when we stopped. I looked around to see only trees. "Well what the fuck are we doing stopping?" I asked impatiently.

"The place is up ahead and well guarded. We can't just pull up in their driveway, 'oh hey guys we're about to kill you and take the girl' they'll shoot us on the spot." Hunter said, which is one of my best shooters. He's a very smart person. Always know how to be ahead. He's also a sarcastic asshat.

We went deeper into the woods. I decided it'd be best if we split up. We stopped when we saw a mansion. He lived nicely for someone who wanted to live my life. Not nearly as much as me but at least he tried. I whispered in my ear piece, "you see the mansion from where your at?"

"Yeah, from our angle looks like eight gaurds in all. Six of them are armed while I guess the other two are taking a break. They have no weapons. Then we have the two snipers on the roof. We can take them out simple." Hunter replied.

"Good we have ten in all over here, all armed. On my count we move in."

I looked back at my men who all nodded at me then I turned back to the mansion. I will get her out of there even if it's the last thing I do.

"5...4...3...2...Move!"

As soon as i said those words, we all rushed out of the woods in plain sight and gun shots were heard on the other side of the mansion. Then here. I shot every gaurd I saw. More started to come from in the house outside. I heard a loud scream and looked back to see two of my men shot by the unaccounted for sniper. I took cover once he shot at me but missed and so did my men. I exhaled and turned to one of my injured guys.

"Mate, are you good?" I screamed through the gunfire. He stopped staring at his wound to face me.

"Get your girl, man. Me and Matthew will be fine," he replied. I gritted my teeth. I knew I had a mission but leaving my men behind does not sit right with me. I turned towards Matthew who wasn't far beside Mate. He nodded at me and I groaned.

"Both of you, get your asses up and make it to that fucking car! If I only see one of you, whoever didn't make it will literally get the shit beaten out of them. Got it?"

They both laughed and as soon as one of my guys shot the final sniper down I signaled for them to make a run for it.

After everything was clear we moved in. Only to have to shoot more of them. Then there was Christian. I pointed my gun at him. A deep rage within me. I wanted him dead and decomposed.

"Where the fuck is she?" I yelled. He turned around smiling. I look behind him and saw her and almost thirty of his gaurds pointing a gun at her. She wasn't crying, sobbing, making any noise through the tap around her mouth. She just sat that looking at me with hatred. If looks could kill, I'd be a dead mother fucker.

"You didn't think you could keep it from her for long, did you?" he said. I looked confused wondering what he was talking about. "You don't remember Zaira Ponseen?" he asked with a devilish smile. I knew exactly who she was. She came to me looking for a job but I wasn't gonna have an emotional wreck in my gang so I gave her drugs and alcohol to ease her pain.

She turned worse. I didn't think it would happen but it did, she did that herself. That little whore would take drugs from me and say she would pay me back. But she never did, never would. So I gave her a deadline. She still claimed 'she didn't have the money I need more time' im not a patient guy so I finished her off. "What does that have to do with ANYTHING?" I yelled. He looked at Zeonna then back at me.

"You see Blade, you introduced her to drugs, and alcohol and all these bad ways but never stopped to think the outcome. She had a daughter she would take everything out on including when she wanted to beat someone up. It was ALL on her daughter. She wouldn't pay you back because every man she brought home wouldn't sleep with her, they wanted to sleep with her daughter which the daughter would always refuse and disappear for it wont be..... forced. So she never got the money and you got impatient with her and killed her for not having it. But like you always do you have you men cover the shit up. So it was said Ziara committed suicide. Thats what her daughter thought until this day. Zeonna would you care to tell us your full name," he said so calm and evil.

I was getting confused by the second. I didn't understand what was going on until she said everything I needed to know to make my confusion go away.

The tape was ripped off her mouth. "Zeonna Annette Ponseen," she spit out venom and hatred clear in her voice. My jaw dropped to the ground as my men did the same. Shocked as I am. My heart fell, I cant believe I didn't see it. Her hair, her eyes, even her ears looked exactly like Zaira. I was blind by my lo- care for her.

"What do you want?" I asked him my voice cracking.

"Give me your position and you can have her." he answered back. I looked at her and back at my men nodding my head.

"Alright," I said.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME OVER A GIRL WHAT THR HELL IS WRONG WITH Y-" I shot him in the head before he could say anything else. Fuck Brandon can never keep his mouth closed. Well don't have to worry about paying him. "Ok."

He pulled out a paper. I heard a bang and looked to see Hunter  on the floor.

"Oh my bad. I kinda tripped with these tiles, old as hell." Jared said.

"How the hell do you have a clumsy piece of shit as yo- you know what I dont care just sign this and get the fuck out," he said aggravated. One things I knew about Christian was he did not have all the brains he thought he did and it doesn't take much to distract him or trigger his anger.

I signed the paper then motioned towards Zeonna. They put a needle in her arm then went back to their stance. "What the fuck was that?" I yelled.

"Well after the info I gave her I doubt she would go to you willingly. Everything you have here on out belongs to me. Your business, your stash, your men. Expect me in a week to collect them. Now get out." he said rolling the paper in his hand.

I lifted Zeonna up in my arms then left that shitty ass mansion. "Ready?" Jared said.

"Do it." I said not taking a glance back.

20 minutes ago

I looked at Zeonna then my men. Jared was wiggling his hand and I looked down to see a bomb. He hid it back in his jacket and I nodded at them.........

When I turned to see him fall he actually placed the bomb where he fell at. "My bad. I kinda tripped with these tiles, old as hell."

I signed the paper saying 'fuck you you piece of shit' then gave it to him. I prayed he didn't read it and they were answered because he only rolled it up in his hand.

Present Time

"Do it." Jared dialed a number on his phone and the whole place blew up. No more Christian. But now I have to work on the new problem. Zeonna. I know she will never forgive me, the look in her eyes back there, told it all. But who says im giving up.

No one.....

—————————————-
Don't forget to vote!