Chapter 4

*picture of Maliek

This was going to be a long drive. We decided we didnt want to take a plane because it would waste money. And we really needed that for when we throw parties. Or go shopping.

But before we hit the road we had to pick up another someone. My boyfriend. His name is Maliek he also sorted out with his father about going to the same college. His dad can probably get him into any college, he is one of the best lawyers along with my dad.

When we got to his place he was hugging his mom, dad, and little sister. Then he got in the backseat with me. We saw the moving truck pack his things along with ours. They know where we are going so Maya drove off.

While Maya and Nique were talking, me and Maliek did the same. "So.... babe how are you feelin bout....college" he asked showing how nervous he was. "Well great because you'll be there" i said as i watched his face light up. He thanked me with a kiss. Then he laid his head on my lap and put his feet in the rest of the space left. "Well i dont know bout you but im sleepy as hell goodnight babe I love you" he said before pecking my lips again. "Goodnight bae and i love you to" i said as I stroked his hair.

"Hey zeezee is he sleep yet" Maya said as she looked at me in the rear view mirror. I heard quiet snores. I checked his breathing and found it steady. "Knocked out" i said with a smile.

Nique handed me lip stick and eye liner. Maliek pranked us a few weeks ago writing mustaches on our face. So we have a little surprise for him. "Its done" i said with an evil grin on my face. I turned his face upward and wiped the slob of his lips trying not to mess up the lipstick. Nique turned to me with her phone out and took a picture. And posted it on Facebook. We all laughed quietly trying not to wake him up. I placed my feet on the arm thingy up front and went to sleep.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

I jumped up really quick. "Quiet down some people are trying to sleep damn" i said but then turned to see a very angry Maliek. He still had the makeup on his face. And i was doing my best not to laugh.

"Fuckin explain this" he showed me his phone. I snatched it out his hand and gasp. "Guys what did you do" i asked innocently.

"What are you talking about i just woke up because of The Hulk here" Nique said looking directly at the angry Maliek. I showed her the phone and she gasp to. "Omfg" she said. "Well we didnt do it".

Maliek was past angry. He was so red and you could see some of his veins. "Im sorry it was payback ok" i said reaching to touch his cheek. He grabbed my wrist and pushed it away. Then scooted over to the other side and stared out the window. "Fine then" i said as i did the same but on the opposite side.

He gets on my nervous system.
Ikr. zeonna dont even worry about him.
I cant he acts like when he does stuff its ok but hates when i or Maya and Nique does it he gets mad zeonna.
Oh fuck him zeonna plenty sharks in the sea.
Zeonna you know i cant do that.
Not right now.
Oh shut up.
Just wait for him to apologize he'll come begging.

I smiled as i got finish talking to myself. "Bruh this is our fault we told her to do it. Stop being and ass sometimes. Loosen up." Maya said looking at Maliek in the r.v mirror.

"Fuck off" he replied. "Fuckin bitch" he mumbled lowly but im pretty sure Maya heard it. She pressed the brakes so quick i hit my head on the back of her seat. She got out the car and went to Maliek side and dragged him out by his ear.

Oh lord.
You are right mind you are right.

I got out the car and so did Nique. Maliek was screaming but he wasn't gonna put his hands on a girl no matter how bad his temper is. She let go of him and said " now what the actual FUCK did you say. Please repeat it". He stood there quietly not making eye contact.

Then she kicked him where it hurts. He groaned and fell on the ground. "Dont you ever in your life call me a bitch because you know i was right because i will damn well show you what a bitch is you asshole now get in the fuckin car" she yelled. She stormed to the drivers side and slammed the door closed as she got in.

 She stormed to the drivers side and slammed the door closed as she got in

*Picture of Maya

We all followed. Maya is a person who hates when a boy calls a girl a bitch. Her father would call her one all the time if she did something he didn't like. But she lives with her mom now. And when Maya gets angry let her get her anger out then and there because if it builds up that is not gonna end well. Thats why we just stood there. We wouldn't let her go to far. Plus he is my boyfriend. So she wouldn't go that far anyway.

This is gonna be a hell of a trip

—————————————-
Don't forget to vote!